Forum

GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75260 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
It wasn't intended to be a told ya so WD. I just thought it was funny because I get ridiculed a lot on here for speaking my mind. I personally don't care what you have to say OG!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75261 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
Having a differing opinion is a bit different than ridiculing.

The only person here I ever felt I was ridiculing was scooby, and thats been warranted.

Other than him, I respect the opinion of everyone else here.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sflanagan21

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75262 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
The media bottom feeders are at the bleeding heart parade again.

MR and KS have inherited teams. There is only so much you can accomplish in that situation. Maybe some bad coaching in the game. Maybe just some bad playing.

IMO Eason is looking good. He is the first new guy KS has to work with.

Given time we know where MR will be.
KS is new and motivated. I am going to keep the faith.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75263 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA

sadlerdawg wrote: I'm not throwing in the towel on Kirby by any stretch....this is still his first rodeo as a HC and I expected some growing pains...Chaney, however, has many years experience as an OC and is terrible. The offense is getting worse as the season goes on and that is inexcusable. I'm not even sold on Pittman either...I know he claims these guys aren't big enough, but if he's all that like he's supposed to be, the line should at least be showing signs of improving, which they are not. Kirby's biggest mistakes thus far IMO were hiring Chaney, Pittman, and Beamer. The D seems to be making gains...however, I've seen monkey shit fights at the zoo that had a better game plan than our O and ST.

This is pretty much how I feel about Kirby right now.

I expected growing pains. But the Chaney hire was the hire I really just didn't understand at all.

Kinda like when we hired Schotty, it's just mind blowing that Kirby would even think about hiring Chaney. Just like I thought it was mind blowing that Richt hired Schotty.

I mean what can I say about Chaney that hasn't been said numerous times on this board already.

Idk guys, I'm just at a loss for words. This might be the worst Vandy team in a decade, and they beat us.

Won't throw in the towel on Kirby, but I can say that the honeymoon phase is over. We are what we are this year, and that is a very mediocre football team.

I will say this though, if we don't show any signs of improvement next year the fan base is going to turn on Kirby and it will be fast.

I'm gonna give him til year 3 before I bring out the pitchfork, no matter who we lose too.

But Chaney can get his fat tail out of Athens tonight.

Still can't believe we hired a reject from the Derek Dooley era at Tennessee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg, sflanagan21

More
7 years 6 months ago #75264 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
Honeymoon definitely over.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

7 years 6 months ago #75266 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
Still would like to see the game if it's available with commercials edited. I can't find it. . .

If I was the ad and the new football coach wanted to get rid of an assistant coach he hired with a three year 850k contract I'd be a little pizzed. That ain't going to happen this early. The big man Is a stress eater I'm sure. He has some skills, wouldn't have made it this long otherwise.

This is going to be how college football looks going forward. More evenly matched teams. Bama is not the norm. Except for bama and tam are there any sec teams with a omfortable head coach?

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds