Forum

GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA

7 years 6 months ago #75248 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
Nuf said indeed, but to hell with on to the gaydors.

I'm still reeling ovet the play calling in general, and running the ball with the smallest guy on the field on 4th and 1 when your line has striggled all day. Still reeling over seeing Chaney on the sideline laughing near the end of the game that saw us lose to Vandy.

How about just on to something else other than UGA football as long as that sorry Chaney is on the sideline. This season is shot all to hell.

I've said all along that I am giving Smart his time, but that doesn't mean I am not going to state very clearly how things are at a given moment, and at this moment UGA football is an embarrassment.

I would make one more comment though... congratulations to Mark Richt on losing to the
one team we dominated, lololol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75249 by Wartdawg

scooby wrote: Wart, not sure if you are messing with me or forgot to include a link.

I didn't forget anything. You asked for someone to post a link so you could watch the game, and I did.

Click the link and the seemingly impossibly difficult task of finding the game online will be solved for you.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75250 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
It is what it is Wart. Kinda got use to it over the last 7 years.

Not going to fret over UGA Football anymore. Until we get a HC that has experience and has a proven winning record we are in for the same old same old of years of OJT. We should never ever lose to Vandy and it starts from the head down. Should a could a would a and I will be the first to say it here hiring Smart was a mistake. Like it or not disagree or not but not going to put it all on the OC. This is Kirby's team and he calls the shots, all of them. You can tell by the way his assistants shake their head in agreement with every thing Kirby says and does on the sideline. Kirby Smart was trained by Saban but this is UGA and not Alabama, and the sooner people realize this the better.

Too much talent although not deep talent we should NEVER EVER LOSE TO VANDY EVER. End of story.

thecountrynation.com

More
7 years 6 months ago #75251 by Wartdawg
Oh I agree with you that it is what it is, and what it is, is that I have better things to do with my Saturdays for the rest of this year.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #75252 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
I'm not throwing in the towel on Kirby by any stretch....this is still his first rodeo as a HC and I expected some growing pains...Chaney, however, has many years experience as an OC and is terrible. The offense is getting worse as the season goes on and that is inexcusable. I'm not even sold on Pittman either...I know he claims these guys aren't big enough, but if he's all that like he's supposed to be, the line should at least be showing signs of improving, which they are not. Kirby's biggest mistakes thus far IMO were hiring Chaney, Pittman, and Beamer. The D seems to be making gains...however, I've seen monkey shit fights at the zoo that had a better game plan than our O and ST.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
7 years 6 months ago #75253 by Wartdawg
m.facebook.com/Fire-Jim-Chaney-711002865656304/

www.google.com/amp/s/revolutionarypaidei...ator-jim-chaney/amp/

www.recruitingnewsguru.com/kirby-not-so-...or-georgia-bulldogs/

arkansas.247sports.com/Board/59414/Conte...ey-is-fired-31963901

www.seccountry.com/georgia/reflecting-on...-strong-surroundings

I will never get over the sight of that loser laughing on the sidelines as we were about to lose to Vanderbilt.... at home.

Kirby... I said I would give YOU a fair amount of
time, but you too can xxxx-it if you pop off about fair weather fans or whatever for wanting to chunk Chaney in front of a bus. (poor bus)

Kirby... words are nothing more than... ya know, WORDS. You can own up to all you want and say "it starts with me" and whatever, but you need to own up to the fact that Chaney was a bad hire and I don't give a rats ass if that's what you had to do to get Sam Pittman who can't seem to get an O-line to perform unless they all weigh 350. ( Who couldn't if they all weighed 350? )

Chaney can go, and he can take Pittman with him for all I care right now. Chaney can not call a game, nor can he motivate.

Now I can't wait for all the voices of reason to come out and talk about how I and others are overeacting. A lot of those folk are probably the same ones that said we were overreacting about Richt back in 2013.. or 2010.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds