GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA

7 years 6 months ago #75254 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA

Wartdawg wrote: m.facebook.com/Fire-Jim-Chaney-711002865656304/

www.google.com/amp/s/revolutionarypaidei...ator-jim-chaney/amp/

www.recruitingnewsguru.com/kirby-not-so-...or-georgia-bulldogs/

arkansas.247sports.com/Board/59414/Conte...ey-is-fired-31963901

www.seccountry.com/georgia/reflecting-on...-strong-surroundings

Seeing all that after the hire is what left me scratching my head over the hire...Kirby had a chance to hit a home run with the hire, but I was afraid (and rightfully so) that Chaney was a swing and a miss. Still SMFH over it

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75255 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
Two weeks ago I was called foolish on this site for losing faith in this staff and now that same person that called me foolish wants certain coaches fired haha! I saw the writing on the wall after the Nicholls game when it came to Chaney and his play calling. Never understood Smart hiring him and like I said it had to be some sort of a package deal to get Pittman on board. Whatever it was it was a bad hire and Chaney needs to be canned ASAP!

More
7 years 6 months ago #75256 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
well let's see how much Kirby Smart learned from his daddy.

Mark Rick was loyal to a fault and I thought we'd gotten rid of that.

As soon as Nick Saban sees a mistake, even if its one he made, he chops the head off immediately and corrects it.

I withheld a lot of my comments early this season trying to be fair and trying to give the man a chance, but it's gloves off now.

If it wasn't for Drew Brees this guy would be coaching at Podunk high school in Oskaloosa Missouri, hoping to have a good enough record to earn a free meal at the Western Sizzlin buffet.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75257 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
If you are talking about me I think it's foolish to lose faith in Kirby and the entire staff until you give Kirby long enough time to do something about this one mistake he made.

I will stand by that.

regardless, I don't care about "I told you so". I don't come to this site to do that.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 6 months ago #75258 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
7 games in and this team has regressed. Only progress that has been shown is the DL and QB. Those 2 positions have the least depth but show the most progress.

Problem is at the top and the top did the hiring. Lack of experience and another HC in OJT. Should of ponied up the money for a HC, not one that needs 4-5 years to train to be a HC.

Enjoy the time being still a mediocre team with talent because that is what we are and have been for the last 8 years.

WE SHOULD NEVER EVER LOSE TO VANDY EVER!

thecountrynation.com

More
7 years 6 months ago #75259 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: VANDY vs UGA
Wart don't worry about "the I told you so" you keep speaking your mind and don't backtrack from it like others do, and I respect you for that.

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds