Forum

Walking with my Daughter

16 years 10 months ago #4697 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
I can only wish that Thomas Davis had just ONE head on shot at Tebow............end of game........end of season..................maybe end of career......career??

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4699 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
wlayton wrote:

I can only wish that Thomas Davis had just ONE head on shot at Tebow............end of game........end of season..................maybe end of career......career??

Or Greg Blue. I actually can't wait to see who our next big hitter is going to be...remember when no one could hit like Sean Jones? Yeah, then along came Thomas Davis. Remember when no one could hit like Thomas Davis? Yeah, then along came Greg Blue. Blue literally put people through the turf with wrestling moves...the Ron Simmons footage he watched was NOT with the Seminoles, but rather of him as WCW champion.

Dear Lord, and I know You're listening because You are a Bulldog, please let me go back in time and trade all four years' worth of Andy Bailey's eligibility for just one more year of Greg Blue...amen. Oh, and make time travel possible. Wait, I already said \"Amen\"? Durn. Well, maybe next time.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 10 months ago #4701 by wlayton
Hey dapolla, the next Davis/Blue big time hitter is without a doubt going to be Rashad Jones. They say he can \"bring it\" with just as much violence as Davis and Blue.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 10 months ago #4702 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
That's the beauty of this whole thing...I just can't imagine ANYONE hitting as hard as Greg Blue. Watching on television, you could hear the smack from the next room and know who laid the hit down. I remember distinctly getting up to get a beer during one game; my back was turned to the screen for a second and I heard this KA-THWAP! like a sheet of metal getting hit with a stick and I jokingly said, \"Greg Blue must have made a tackle.\" I turn around and they're showing the replay of #17 just plowing into somebody. I can't remember ANYBODY, not Thomas Davis, not Sean Jones, not David Pollack, not Terry Hoage, not Richard Tardits, NOBODY hitting that hard. But it gets better, and I hope that Reshad can lay the smack down better than Blue. Then again, my mother always said you shouldn't ever wish an injury on anyone...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 10 months ago #4703 by wlayton
We don't want them to get injured, we just don't want them to know what day it is.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 10 months ago #4705 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
i would be happy if the hit made then question their decision to play football against us and possibly consider taking up syncronized swimming. we do not have to hurt people. just remind them what it feels like to have larry the cable guy doing jump squats on their sternum.

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds