Forum

Walking with my Daughter

16 years 11 months ago #4634 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
Wow....All you have to do in that pic is substitute a UF hat for the OU hat, and you would be in business, huh?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 11 months ago #4635 by UnderDog37

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 11 months ago #4637 by JerryFromGA
Replied by JerryFromGA on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
I cannot disagree with the predictions there. The Auburn and Florida games always get me a bit worried. A guy I work with over here who went to Auburn and has been talking smack- since last season's game. I would love to shut his mouth. Tebow can be stopped. I only see him run that option play, which I bet can be defended. The Alabama game could be trouble, but I see our boys prevailing against the. Kentucky is not to be underestimated, their quarterback is damn good. Tennessee is never an easy one either. I believe with our starters returning, Stafford maturing and a solid O line, we should be fine. The defense worries me a little bit, but they always seem to pull rabbits out of their hats in that department. The SEC is the toughest conference is all of college football and anyone that can win there is a great-go undefeated in the SEC, you are a champion.

• JerryFromGA
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4687 by GeorgiaMarine
Replied by GeorgiaMarine on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
I was just re-reading this again and something struck me with the Florida Game. You mention Tebow being untested. Thats very true, however I doubt if Tebow plays in the Georgia game and if he does I will almost gaurantee that he will not be at 100%.

Looking at Florida's schedule and knowing Urban Meyer relies on his quarterbacks to run alot, I see Tebow not making it thru the season without going out injured. The 3 games before Florida plays us are Home vs Auburn, at LSU, at Kentucky. This is not the MWC and those guys are not BYU, UNLV, and Air Force.

So I see that giving us a little better chance against Florida. Either Tebow will be hurt and starting or the 2nd string QB will be playing. Either way bodes well for the Dawgs.

Anyway...just my 2 cents.

• GeorgiaMarine
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4691 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Walking with my Daughter
I said a couple of months ago that Tebow wouldn't make it through the season as well. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if he didn't play against us except that it would be even better if we knocked him out for the season (but not hurt badly).

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 10 months ago #4695 by UnderDog37
Tebow is going to find out how tough it is to be a running QB in the SEC. He is going to be pounded on a regular basis, and it really wouldn't suprise me if he was too banged up to start and finish all 12 games. There is just too much speed and power in the SEC on the defensive side of the ball for an option QB to be able to go all 12 games. The young man is big enough to be able to take a pounding, but does he have the guts to take it week in and week out?

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds