Forum

Somebody needs to get fired

17 years 6 months ago #1577 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
Don't stop now kentdaddy, you are on a roll. Just wish the players and coaches would read the DAWG Nation rant and raves.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #1598 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
I will guarantee this much if Van Gorder was here he would have busted a truck load of heads by now and we wouldnt have given up 20+ pts to Vandy, Miss St. and Kentucky.

Go Dawgs!!!!

• Getdown11
  • Getdown11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #1603 by davilemo
Replied by davilemo on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
This season has been catostrophic.. espically for me. I recently moved into Gator nation (pray for me, please). I've caught more hell than any Dawg fan ever should. At the beginning of the season, I spent alot of time dogging FSU for their horrible start.. and then of course, I talked massive amounts of crap before the Florida game. For the first time, I had a random gator fan come up to me at Taco Bell as I sat there with my gorditas and my UGA hat on and say to me, "Hey dude, looks like somebody puked all over your hat, might wanna wash that off."

It's not that I was complete devastated by the loss to UF.. I secretly half expected it, as I'm sure most of us did. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. But things have became so much worse than they should be due to our losses to Vandy and KY... I don't care how much they've improved this year. We are THE powerhouse in the East, hands down. Changes are definitely needed.

I'm throwing the bulk of the blame on the defense. Some people want to holler that our offense is terrible, and it is. But it's never been anywhere near great. We've always been a defensive team. So, get back to it. What we have now is a completely useless DC and a defensive lineup full of pansies and foo-foos. I admit, we've been spoiled by the likes of Champ, Boss, Pollack, Blue, Thurman, and Davis among others... but that's their fault, not ours! I miss the days of that ruthless D-Line backed up by those straight thugs in the LB Core all supported by the Hammer and Anvil safeties. If you ask me, it's time we kissed some ass and got permission to clone those guys. And for God's sake! Somebody get Van Gorder on the phone and buy his soul!

By the way.. have we gotten so bad that losing to Kentucky doesn't even warrant a story on ESPN.com?

• davilemo
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1624 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
Class acts do not slap the table, cuss, and act like fools in front of the media in order to be noticed. We can leave that kind of behavior to the Barry Switzers and the Dennis Greens of the sporting world. As a matter of fact, whenever people DO those kinds of things in a public forum like a press conference, the media usually crucufies them for the next week or 10 days and tells anyone listening how foolish and classless they looked in the first place. CMR is a class act, not a moron. The class acts stay in the game...the fools burn out or get fired....like Switzer.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1632 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
AMEN, AMEM and AMEN, UnderDog37, do are exactly right, well said !!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1634 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
If the head coach has the guts to do it, like Fulmer did after last season at UT, somebody might get fired or demoted.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds