Forum

Somebody needs to get fired

17 years 6 months ago #1527 by Getdown11
Somebody needs to get fired was created by Getdown11
Im sorry guys. A loss to a garbage Kentucky team. Somebody needs to get fired. Martinez is my first choice. We are not good this season at all.

Go Dawgs!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Getdown11
  • Getdown11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #1534 by norcodawg
Replied by norcodawg on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
like i've been saying this season as well as last season
FIRE WILLIE MARTINEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

• norcodawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1540 by Navy Dawg
Replied by Navy Dawg on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
Hallelujia!! Brian Van Gorder leaves, and we have had boocu number of All-American type defensve players...and true...Willie can't do anything with them. They need to get someone in a hurry!

• Navy Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1546 by BLUEBLOOD
Replied by BLUEBLOOD on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired

Im sorry guys. A loss to a garbage Kentucky team. Somebody needs to get fired. Martinez is my first choice. We are not good this season at all.

This "Garbage" team is one win away from finishing 7-5 (4-4) in the SEC. Looks like we'll be looking down the SEC East at you guys. I do hope the kid who got injured is ok. I've never seen so many stunned fans as I saw in red leaving the stadium today. Now you know how our fans feel when you lose to UGA in basketball- but that will change this year, we are loaded!

• BLUEBLOOD
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1550 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
I didnt mean any disrespect. Props to Kentucky for beating us. We just arent a very good team this year.

Go Dawgs!!!!

• Getdown11
  • Getdown11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #1552 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Somebody needs to get fired
I have to agree. In football we have no business losing to Kentucky or Vandy...ever. We recuit much better players in football. In basketball I can understand with Kentucky and with SAT scores I get it with Vandy, but football should be our thing over these guys.

I have a new theory...CMR is tanking to get fired so he can have the miami or FSU job. He knows he is bound by contract so quiting is out but if he get fired...

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds