Forum

Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

8 years 5 months ago #71280 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
My guy just told me that USC is very SERIOUS about Muschamp because they are convinced Kirby is going to UGA.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #71281 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Young men should come here to play for the G, not the coach. I know who the coach may be is an important factor, but there are good men and great coaches who are not named Mark Richt.

The G is enough... come here and you will not find a more dedicated and fervent fan base that will love you almost like our own sons. Don't forget what the fan base here is like.... we've had a program that has barely been delivering top 20 results, but we've been generating top 5 results as fans. The money spent on merchandising is about as good as anyone else in the country... we pack the 5th largest on campus stadium in the country every time we play at home. The fan base travels about as well as any
in the country as well.

To Jacob Eason and any other recruit... The G has and always had a lot to offer outside of Mark Richt, and you might find out our new coach is a good man who will run a clean program and have a fervent desire to win championships and prepare you for life as well.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #71282 by Buc

wlayton wrote: My guy just told me that USC is very SERIOUS about Muschamp because they are convinced Kirby is going to UGA.

wlayton crossed fingers that muschamp finds his way to Columbia.

Makes sense that muschamp would like to be a head coach again. Coming to Athens as the defensive coordinator somehow does not fit his ego, my opinion.

BulldogShannon did not know that Pruitt was interviewing at SC. Does not look as if Pruitt is comfortable with his surroundings in Athens. Guess that works both ways.

Have no confidence in the Athletic Director in Athens. I ask again, what has he done that impresses anyone? Firing Mark Richt came from a higher seat than the one he sits in. Made the decision on his return from Atlanta to Athens to fire the head coach? McGarity thinks we are buying into that? I have a watch to sell along with some land in Florida. Price is CHEAP, McGarity would like that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BulldogShannon, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #71284 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Pruett has upped the ante at Georgia.
McGarity can't accept the fact that an assistant coach pushed him into the lake.
Thanks to Pruett for implementing change.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71285 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
So if I'm understanding this correctly, Eason's desire to come to UGA was to be able to play qb for schottenheimer???????? Kinda brings his decision making into question IMO

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #71286 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
I can think of no better outcome than for us to keep CJP and have Muschimp in Columbia. It would keep their program in trouble and keep the rivalry strong at the same time.

Even without the character flaws, I think CJP is a better DC than Muschimp. And I think there are better OCs out there than Kiffen. We don't need yesterday's problems in a program building a future.

Recruits will come or not. Don't think Kirby will have any problem recruiting in GA and if he keeps CBM, we will be successful in FL too. I'll take that any day.

At any rate, CMR will no longer frustrate and disappoint the dawg nation. Getting punched in the gut on a regular basis is no fun.

More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds