Pardon the pun.
Rocker rocks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #71310 by Buc

averagedawg wrote: Pardon the pun.
Rocker rocks.

averagedawg, I believe Tracy Rocker and others in Athens right now have been underestimated.

Not to be ugly, however that has been the way the UGA program has operated even before VD left.

If we lose Pruitt, which I hope we don't, would love to see Tracy Rocker get the recognition that he deserves.

Get a bit tired of the "same names" being passed around. Reminds me of the "good old boys" routine that has been around for too long.

averagedawg agree, ROCKER ROCKS.

Greg McGarity would not recognize talent if it was air mailed and hit him in the face. Don't like McGarity, part of the "Group".
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #71311 by Buc

thriller wrote:

wlayton wrote: Find this statement in an article interesting....

Smart, a UGA alumnus, is the Bulldogs’ “only choice” to replace Mark Richt, a source told ESPN’s Mark Schlabach

ONLY CHOICE??

Well they better at least have a "Plan B", in case that one doesn't pan out. There are a lot of excellent possibilities out there right now. I'd at least open up the Rolodex enough to make more than one call.

However, I truly believe the fix is in, so to speak. I think UGA and KS have already come to terms under the table. It'll all settle out after 'Bama wins yet another SEC and National Championship.

thriller have followed your posts closely. You make a lot of sense. Nothing new. That is a sincere statement.

There are going to be a lot of differences of opinion after all of this shakes out.

I sincerely hope that whatever the end result is that Dawgs.com stays exactly where it is in this thread.

Truly proud to read through this thread, different views, much knowledge, proud to be a part.

Reading some of the other sites, some good, some make me scratch my head. Can almost separate the age of the person posting. Young pp and vinegar, and those that have been around for a while.

Says to me that it was time for a change. When the overall gets to 50% one way or the other, a decision needs to be made.

Allow me this . . . . Do not like the statement from Athletic Director Greg McGarity saying he reached his decision on his drive back from the GT game. Sorry, been around for several years, more years with UGA Football than Greg McGarity is age wise.

At this point in time, don't need a "second stringer" trying to feed us BS. He, Greg McGarity does not understand that we are not as ogredawg used to say . . . . "stoopid". Believe it or not McGarity, we understand "LEADERSHIP". I truly believe you are the "next" to leave. If not, you had better hope your first choice as HEAD COACH is "spot on". If not, hope you can be as "good" as Mark Richt was in his parting press conference.

I said that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #71312 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Steve just a thought.....remove the Monday on the title and we keep this thread rolling as the new HC moves
Along to KO in ATL next fall

Much to add in the coming days and weeks...promise..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 4 months ago #71313 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
I would like to see Bryant Vincent as our next OC...

More
8 years 4 months ago #71314 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Hearing Richt is going to Miami. If that's true then Eason is as good as gone to Miami as well...

More
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds