Forum

Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

8 years 5 months ago #71230 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

Wartdawg wrote: Fedora, Patterson...

More names way ahead of Mullen in my book.

Totally agree.

Mullen is a flat NO WAY. Again, I was told he's out and not to worry about Mullen.....but who knows??

Also agree with averagedawg.....the deal for Kirby is probably either done or in the making but no announcement until after the SECCG....that makes sense.

BUT.....somebody needs to be on board for the gala in Athens for all the recruits Dec 11th.......critical.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71231 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Have to kick in on the "no-Mullen" atmosphere. Definitely agree. Might was well go get Bobo back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #71232 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
I understand that in the SEC the west is much tougher than the east, but let's look at Mullen's conference standings since becoming HC over there:

2009 T–4th
2010 5th
2011 5th
2012 4th
2013 T–5th
2014 2nd
2015 T–5th

I mean I get it that he's "pretty good" and has elevated the MissSt program somewhat, but I think 75% of his rep is living off of his association with Urban Myer. 7 seasons and one 2nd place finish and everything else 4th or worse?

Sorry... I have never seen the fascination here. I want to take a swing at greatness, not a poke at pretty goodness. We've already been there.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #71233 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Rumors are that SC is considering Muschamp.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71234 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Again, Smart is coming to Athens and the announcement will be made after the SEC ship. This has been in the works for over a month now. Now what will be interesting is what he does with the OC position. I'm hearing it could be Kiffen but that's just here say. Now I'm pretty certain from a GREAT source that Muschamp is coming with Smart and if that's the case then Pruitt maybe going to Bama. Of course I'm not speaking to Smart's agent but it's no secret that he's coming to UGA. This is a timing issue because of the SEC-CG or else the announcement would have already been made and things would already be happening as far as the current staff staying or going goes. Smart is focused on one thing and one thing only and that's beating Fla Sat.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71235 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

averagedawg wrote: Rumors are that SC is considering Muschamp.

WOW......I sure hope so.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds