Forum

Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

8 years 5 months ago #71242 by growl
Having Muschimp here would be akin to having a bad case of the rash that keeps coming back

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71243 by Buc
Having a hard time believing that muschamp will not remain in Auburn, Alabama.

Do believe that Gus and the folks with the green backs will make muschamps offer higher than any defensive or offensive coordinator in the USA.

This is not Greg McGarity we are talking about, Auburn folks will spend the bucks.

Gus Malzahn has his butt in a bind right now. muschamp leaves, Auburn is going to continue on the same path that they have been on since Cam left town.

Thinking maybe muschamp will be named "coach in waiting" again. Yes, I know that I am pulling for all of the above.

You would have to live in the Sunshine State as a Dawg to understand just how much muschamp put the University of Georgia down.

Kirby, your friend is your friend. Whether or not you and Pruitt get along or not, you as head coach have the upper hand. Pruitt is one hell of a defensive coach. We have beaten Auburn again this season, means we scored more points on their defense than they scored on ours. Pruitt won. Pruitt said he and the entire defensive staff would like to stay in Athens. Wonder what he knew when he said that?

Will keep my fingers crossed until the announcement is made.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, averagedawg, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #71244 by Buc

yankeedawg1 wrote: Richt and Willie. Kirby and Muschimp....good friends

Muschimp is toxic.....turd in the punch bowl .....

First test....is Kirby.....going to be smart and keep it a

Long distance friendship ????

Unnecessary baggage.... Go Dawgs

yankeedawg1, more than a little worried about the muschamp chatter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #71245 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
If I'm Pruitt and Smart/Muschamp happens, I'm talking to Virginia, the U, Memphis. Get my experience and come back to the SEC in a couple of years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #71246 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
Rightly so Buc....damn worried....Muschimp on campus

Brings a loser when we are trying to build winners

I hope he stays on the plains. Love him to come to Athens

With KS and CJP hosting the party between the hedges

Damn why can't it be simple drama free hire??!

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #71247 by Buc
dawgs_fans_dad, I have a very hard time trying to understand complete makeovers.

If it comes to the point that Pruitt/Rocker and Company no longer are a part of UGA Football, I say to hell with the McGarity way of doing things. Don't give a spit who is coming in.

Pruitt/Rocker and Company are two years into SEC Football together, together as a team at UGA. I look at the results of their efforts and something says to me that they are doing the right thing. Not just stats, that can be and often is misleading.

Not talking about Alabama, this is Georgia. Alabama has been head and shoulders above us since the second year of Nick Saban's arrival.

Now I hear how muschamp will come to Athens and improve on what Pruitt/Rocker and Company have done? BS. See, in my mind it is still called a team sport, and I continue to see muschamp moving around and I wonder just how much he has accomplished with his moves. Check his stay in Texas, Florida and Auburn, Alabama.

If Pruitt/Rocker and Company leave, would love to see the group move to Statesboro, Georgia. Georgia Southern. I watched VD and his BS with Erk, beginning to feel that I am watching the same play again, just not with the longevity that Erk put in.

Wonder how well Georgia Southern Eagles would do?

Don't like McGarity, have nothing for muschamp.

EDIT: Bet this. Erk's Team would cause more problems for UGA than any other SEC team recruiting in Georgia. Yes, I feel "strongly" when I see BS coming down the same tracks that the Gainesville Midland Steam Engine traveled and those on Mahogany Row closed off, wanting more butts in the seats. Heaven forbid the real "Dawg Fans" were on those tracks every Saturday when we played.

It ain't over until it's over. GATA belonged to Erk. Liking Georgia Southern more and more if what I read happens. muschamp is not good for UGA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds