Forum

Let's take the lead . . . again

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #70421 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Let's take the lead . . . again
Let's lighten the mood a little. Check out what THESE poor fools are contemplating!!!

www.testudotimes.com/maryland-terrapins-...nd-candidates-search

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• thriller
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #70423 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Let's take the lead . . . again

thriller wrote: Let's lighten the mood a little. Check out what THESE poor fools are contemplating!!!

www.testudotimes.com/maryland-terrapins-...nd-candidates-search

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Read this in the article thriller . . . . WTF? Patience . . . . How long was VD at the helm, now MR for 15 years. Damon was here for 10 years . . . .

This is the kind of "stuff" that I consider garbage and wonder how some folks are awarded internet space and paychecks.

PR Group will try and cover us up with the same type "stuff".

My problem is that the head coach thinks he is doing a good job. Believe this time around the head coach is going to face more than he did before AM left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 6 months ago #70427 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Let's take the lead . . . again
Buc, the thing I took away from that article that makes me smile . . . other teams are already THINKING about "hiring him away" from UGA. That HAS to make you grin just a little.

The end is near.

• thriller
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #70429 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Let's take the lead . . . again

thriller wrote: Buc, the thing I took away from that article that makes me smile . . . other teams are already THINKING about "hiring him away" from UGA. That HAS to make you grin just a little.

The end is near.

If we are honest with ourselves, we know when to hang up the spikes/cleats. Hard to do, suspect that several here have been through that decision. Might not be football, might be the world outside of football.

thriller you continue to bring good "stuff" to Dawgs.com and I for one appreciate it. Know that many others feel the same way.

Been around this site for a number of years, some of the best conversations going on since I joined. Some points and counter points, but it would not be much of a board if that were not so.

sflanagan21 said in another thread that he thinks the end is near.

:)

More
8 years 6 months ago #70431 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Let's take the lead . . . again
Hope springs eternal.
I'll believe it when I see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #70434 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Let's take the lead . . . again

Buc wrote:

thriller wrote: Buc, the thing I took away from that article that makes me smile . . . other teams are already THINKING about "hiring him away" from UGA. That HAS to make you grin just a little.

The end is near.

If we are honest with ourselves, we know when to hang up the spikes/cleats. Hard to do, suspect that several here have been through that decision. Might not be football, might be the world outside of football.

thriller you continue to bring good "stuff" to Dawgs.com and I for one appreciate it. Know that many others feel the same way.

Been around this site for a number of years, some of the best conversations going on since I joined. Some points and counter points, but it would not be much of a board if that were not so.

sflanagan21 said in another thread that he thinks the end is near.

:)

Count me in the end is near group too.

When I started reading that some of the major boosters are wanting to walk away from Richt, I thought to myself I don't remember reading boosters being this upset with Richt in 2010. Could be wrong, but don't think I am.

be very interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks.

Will also be interesting to find out just what GM is made of.

And Maryland, if you want to come get this guy, believe me, there won't be one board member on this site that will be up in arms over it.

Ill personally send you guys a thank you letter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds