Forum

Defense

8 years 9 months ago #68391 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Defense
Hater? How about "Quality Assurance Analyst" that has found the weak points and has some solid suggestions on improvement?

You need a team, a plan and coaches.

I am still waiting on the QB and MR seems to be the point man on that. Many of us are on or over the fence so this could be his last chance to lead. He sure picked a big issue that could go sour on him in a hurry.

No Kool Aid here. Just wanting hard work to pay off.

Lots of talent on the field. GO Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #68392 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Defense
sflanagan21, email bouncing. Yahoo says you do not have an account.

Email me... editor at dawgs do com with new email address.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

8 years 9 months ago #68393 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Defense
stevedawg, in the future will remember your #24 post.

Hater? How about "Quality Assurance Analyst" that has found the weak points and has some solid suggestions on improvement?

Buc QAA. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68394 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Defense
Nice to see all the dawgs posting this summer finally maybe our beloved Bulldogs are joining in to do the same become a TEAM.

It's been nice to see it not slow down this summer I enjoy reading every bodys opinions.

They say Chubb is putting his time to good use I believe he is a lot like Gurley he will lead by his work ethic.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68395 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Defense
DWS, I was fortunate enough to be able to watch Chubb all through HS and I remember wondering why UGA hadn't offered to him by the end of his Junior season and if I recall he didn't get an offer until the summer before his Senior year. Anyways I remember going to watch this man beast play and thinking one day this kid is going to be a great TB at some University and I hope it's with the DAWGS.

Fast forward to Chubbs sophomore season and my prediction is that we are going to witness the best TB to ever play college football these next two years. Yeap that's a BOLD statement to make but no one works harder than this kid and it's obvious how gifted he is. Chubb is wired different than most humans, a lot like Hershel Walker is. Watching Walker and Gurley was special but I think watching Chubb is going to be watching the history book of records change. It's going to be treat! Oh and the kid is as classy as they come!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68396 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Defense
If you use the word "hater" on this forum you impose an unsportsmanlike like penalty on yourself.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds