Forum

In honor of next weeks mega-spin and hype show,.....

8 years 9 months ago #68246 by stevedawg
My data shows that it is PR season.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #68267 by NC_Dawg
Interesting PodCast between Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel, regarding the Top 5 Most Underachieving Programs....

Top five underachieving programs: Why Georgia deserves No. 1 spot

Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel discuss the top five underachieving programs of all time, and Feldman makes the case for why no program has done less with more than the Georgia Bulldogs....

Listen to the entire podcast here: At 3:45 the REAL story begins!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 9 months ago #68269 by TN Dawg
Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel discuss the top five underachieving programs of all time, and Feldman makes the case for why no program has done less with more than the Georgia Bulldogs....

I think we have all heard that statement before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 9 months ago #68270 by NC_Dawg
Many herein have been saying this for years!!! What's interesting about the podcast is that UGA isn't noted within the Top 5, but halfway through the podcast things change!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: DavidC

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68271 by Buc
Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel . . . . "Haters".

Actually beginning to like the tag of "Hater" as described by the "sheeples". Fits me, and apparently many more than look at our program and call it like it is. Just the facts.

There are several on this board that have described our program the same way that Feldman and Mandel did in the recording. Hope many here listen to what they had to say. kentdaddy and sadlerdawg come to mind.

Here we are again going through the same BS in preparation for the 2015 Season. Talent everywhere and we can't name a quarterback. Small wonder that Feldman and Mandel bring "history" into their conversation.

Good get NC_Dawg.

Edit . . . . Good to see you back TN Dawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, sadlerdawg

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68272 by sflanagan21
Not worried at all about the QB situation as it will work it's self out by week 3. We have more than enough talent on offense to get the kinks worked out in the first two games.The changes that have been made in the coaching staff the past 2 years will pay off BIG time this season.The biggest talk is how much confidence this team has going into the season. Also keep in mind that a QB battle is about to hit full steam in Athens and that will only make all of them work and study harder. I'm actually glad Richt has anointed anyone at the helm. The cream will rise to the top...

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds