Forum

In honor of next weeks mega-spin and hype show,.....

8 years 9 months ago #68490 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic In honor of next weeks mega-spin and hype show,.....
I thoufht Strafford came in when the other guy got hurt anyway that's next year a lot can happen in a year.

Maybe MR will let Eason start if he's the best QB that's what I've been wanting for 15 YEARS!!!!!!

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 8 months ago #68526 by Buc
NC_Dawg, after reading this thread again, more than once. Read the article below and came away with this thought . . . .

Every point mentioned in the article "danced" around one area that continues to explain to me why we are where we are.

Not one "thingy" about the problems with the "coaching mistakes" or at least going into details.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't like "cover ups".

This is a "minor thing" but . . . . 6-7 Season and UCF wins in Memphis. Do not believe that I need to go into the 2014 Season or other seasons to figure out that "something" has been wrong for a long time. Spit, has to be the players, or . . . . a lack of this "fan" and his understanding of football.

tennessee.247sports.com/Article/Tennesse...ia-Bulldogs-38522703
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68527 by thriller
Not sure where to post this, but . . .

Someone PLEASE (I'm serious) explain to me how this works:

"Brice Ramsey, Faton Bauta and Greyson Lambert will rotate on a day-to-day basis, Richt said Tuesday, each getting work with the first, second and third teams.

“It could go all the way to the first game,” Richt said. “Somewhere along the way it could drop into a two-man race. It’s hard to say where it might go. But that’s our starting point.”"

What if this thing stays as it allegedly is now - locked three ways. Do they flip a coin to decide the starter against ULM? Seriously. I'd like to know. I've never heard of this type of situation before, so this isn't merely my stupidity. We currently have a dead heat, three way tie for the most important position on the field (in terms of ability to blow a game). What if nobody pulls away from the pack? We just draw straws?!

I'm pretty frustrated. I sure hope the Fish Wrapper got it right when they told us to quit worrying about this . . . "they're using the 'scientific method', and you 'fans' are too stoopit to unnerstan how the final pick is gonna be made". Well I obviously am too stoopit. Could this thing theoretically (to sound scientific) continue all the way to the Tech game?

Signed,

Stoopit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 8 months ago #68529 by Buc
thriller, I hate it when the "fat man sings".

This is how "I" feel.

Our head coach has "backed" us into a corner . . . . again.

"They" continue to get away with the same spit. Year after year.

Might be that those in print would or could say . . . "And the beat goes on".

For sure I will be watching every game closely, as will others. Will also watch the head coach and his sideline posture.

If we have three(3) quarterbacks that are equal . . . . what is the "problem"?

Facts are that we are surrounded by "talent and depth" . . . .could it possibly be that the 2015 Season is too tough for us? Are quarterback decisions that tough to make? If I buy into the "talking heads" . . . . we are at best a 9 or 10 win season?

I believe this . . . . mean this . . . . PLAYERS WEARING THE RED AND BLACK DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A HEAD COACH MAKING DECISIONS IN THE CRITICAL FOURTH QUARTER OR EARLIER THAT PROVE A SIMPLE POINT . . . . he ain't "all that".

Maybe somewhere along the line MR has got the message. I don't bank on that.

Question for this board . . . .

Do we win against South Carolina in Athens?

Go to the next level, and it has more than once been asked . . . . what if we UGA, don't win?

Anyone want to wager what the "press" has to say about that?

Do I believe that we can win? Will go further than that. There is not a reason for me to believe that we won't win against the Gamecocks between the Hedges.

Anyone here remember will muschamp and the gators in JAX in 2014? Lay the blame anywhere one wants, the end result was that we got our asses kicked.

Was it the fault of the Defense? Georgia Tech in Athens, was it the fault of the Defense? Back to this . . . . South Carolina in Columbia, was that the fault of the Defense?

Last National Championship for the Red and Black? How many National Championships for the Red and Black? Is something missing? Questions in my opinion are not tough, questions get to the "point".

Problem with UGA fans go something like this (my opinion) . . . . 9 or 10 wins brings a smile to faces that don't belong to the "stoopid group".

Allow me this . . . . I sincerely hope that we, UGA go undefeated. The only "stop sign" that I can see . . . . Do I need to answer that?

More
8 years 8 months ago #68530 by ogredawg
FB plays 1st down

BR plays 2nd down

GL plays 3rd down

How hard is that?

:whistle: :whistle:

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #68531 by thriller
You know, Buc, if we actually have a "quarterback" by the time we play South Carolina, we have NO EXCUSE to lose to them. NONE. We simply have a far better football team (again, I'm assuming we'll actually have someone behind center by that time).

Same goes for everyone on the schedule outside of Alabama and Abuurn. Tennessee? Sure they should be better than the last few years. But they should stand NO CHANCE against us - and the whole world knows that. Missouri? No chance. Tech? No chance, no way.

Then I look back over the years at the talent we have fielded. I go back to 2007. Here are the studs on that team, in no particular order:

Matthew Stafford
Knowshon Moreno
Mohammed Massaquoi
A.J. Green
Demarcus Dobbs
Jarius Wynn
Geno Atkins
Deangelo Tyson
Justin Houston
Danelle Ellerbe
Reshad Jones

And more. And no, I'm not making that list up . . . they all played on the same team. No national championship, no conference championship.

And so again this year, we are "stacked".

Buc and many others have said it many times. There is not and HAS NOT BEEN a lack of talent in Athens over the years. Something else is missing.

Edit: Sorry - that wasn't 2007, it was 2008 - you know - the year we started the season ranked number 1 and were undefeated going into a "black out" game.

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds