Forum

In honor of next weeks mega-spin and hype show,.....

8 years 9 months ago #68295 by Buc
we, along with damn near everyone in the SEC and the country at large has come to expect from Georgia!...

Truth. Pulled from post #24.

Don't bail out now, as you have said to me on occasion. Believe there will be a lot to "toss around" before the "young pups" return for Fall practice.

Trying to make a "silent point" about coaching. Hoping that Schottenhemier will stand tall, much like Pruitt did with McGarity.

Have noticed a change in the viewing numbers on Dawgs.com. Silence sometimes is "golden" but not here . . . . Board is making some serious headway.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68296 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic In honor of next weeks mega-spin and hype show,.....
A lot of Seniors own the defense that's where the leadership will come from i believe the coaches own that side will help them lead.

Time for CJP to earn his pay which i think he will because poor old Richt just mails his in.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 9 months ago #68297 by yankeedawg1
NC. As Buc said hang baby we are almost to fall

Camp..... We expect players and coaches not to

Slack off. Understand about the past. Can't do a

Damn thing to change it. Future is what can change

Now is not the time. We need to keep the

Conversation going and fresh..... Go Dawgs

DWS. Correct leadership will be present this s a son

Fact.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 9 months ago #68298 by Buc
DWS, seldom do I watch the Finebaum SEC program. Today after the SEC finished their business, program came on and I am glad that I stuck around for the normal BS of Paaaaaaaul.

For those that like to call some of us "haters" because we have thoughts that differ from those that are delusional, the "panel of talking heads" spoke the truth. Can't give MR anything more than a "what and why" with all of the talent in Athens, year after year.

On this board talent has been one of the main discussions. At the end of most or every year we end up in the same place, somewhere in the middle.

Will say this again . . . . If Richt was the head coach at Alabama, at some point, he would last about as long as it takes a match to light a fat one.

Have noticed over recent years that we don't have an invasion of the folks that like to tag us with the title of "haters". I like to refer to them as "sheeples". They do not like that.

Said more than once . . . . Mark Richt, Head Coach, University of Georgia, stand back, allow football coaches to do their business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68454 by Buc
Getting closer to football season, wondered when and if we would get some "insight" from the Public Relations group in Athens.

Well known practice used by the "wise" in the media is to play the "wait and see game".

Maybe some have read the two inserts below, if not might want to read both.

Have several thoughts, the one thing that really stuck out to me was the mention of Jeremy Pruitt's name. Has been said on this board often that he set the wheels in motion for the Indoor Practice Facility. Reading one of the articles reminds me of the game "Dodge-A-Ball".

dogbytesonline.com/richt-mcgarity-and-mo...n-last-season-88788/

blutarsky.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/what-...ss-of-the-criticism/

More
8 years 9 months ago #68455 by yankeedawg1
Buc you will know were I am coming from...

If I asked my wife of 42 yrs if anything was wrong

And she gave the one word answer No.... Complete

With frost..... I knew not to press. My dollar says it is window

Dressing..... Bet my Moon Pie and RC. That they

Will not exchange Christmas cards. U.S. Think...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds