Forum

In honor of next weeks mega-spin and hype show,.....

8 years 9 months ago #68288 by NC_Dawg
sf21, I really appreciate the belief both you and ogre have in our new coaching staff. Optimism is good! Reminds me of an earlier version of myself....circa 2004/2005....But as I said before,... "I've witnessed 15 years of consistent bedwetting from Captain Rainbows and Unicorns!!!!.....Color me Jaded and Suspicious!" ...Changes in coaching isn't foreign ground for the "Anointed One". Time will tell whether our Skipper is willing to release the Dawgs of War, or micromanage the program into eternal mediocrity!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68290 by yankeedawg1
No disrespect NC. Understand your pain

However do not think any other coach including our HC

Is going to walk up to Coach Locke and say you

Need to change your S & C program ?

Same with CJP. I agree holding off until we see

Results on the field......but what has taken place over

The past 2 years imho amounts to more than

The rearrangement of the deck chairs. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68291 by ogredawg
As for me and the current coaching staff I am still in wait and see mode. Schott and most of the staff get the benefit of the doubt being new even tho I consider him a mediocre coach in the pros.

Pruitt and staff still get the benefit of the doubt because of what he did with the points per game and the pass D BUT the rushing side stills needs to prove that they can stop it when it COUNTS and against a good rushing team.

I will not say that things have changed for the better until proof is shown that we can be a complete team WHEN IT COUNTS and be CONSISTENT. Pruitt has his "guys" now it is show time IMHO....

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 9 months ago #68292 by NC_Dawg
I rarely take offense to items posted on forums! It's a conglomeration of opinions and insights, each with their own merit. I hear you, but I've heard others just like you saying the same things about other coaches. We've had firebrands here before, they've ALL gone, but ONE remains.

Buc has said this time and time again. It starts at the top,.....LEADERSHIP! Matters very little what middle management WANTS to accomplish, when upper management has it's own agenda! I hope and pray that this "preseason" pontification is accurate,.....I'm just too damn old and too damn tired to believe that this is more than the typical off-season sunshine pumping, until the "Skipper" shows true leadership.....

Time will tell.............

GO DAWGS!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• NC_Dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68293 by Buc
Video(s) below say some of the things that I like to hear.

Isaiah McKenzie lining up at "slot receiver". If he does that often, going to be another problem for opposing defensive coaches. Huge problem . . . . even though he is not tall, Isaiah is a linebacker's nightmare. Another young man from South Florida that loves the game.

Looking at our running backs, tightends, these players remain healthy, we will see just how much Schottenheimer has to offer as offensive coordinator.

Hoping to see Faton Bauta getting more than one or two touches this season. I really try hard not to say too much about Faton. I know that he is a very talented football player, add to that he is all about "team". Has proven that by remaining in Athens even after graduating.

vimeo.com/133345350

NC_Dawg, know that Faton has leadership qualities. Have heard that the offensive and defensive guys have a lot of respect for Faton.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DavidC, NC_Dawg, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 9 months ago #68294 by NC_Dawg
No need to convince me about FB, I've been following him for some time. Likewise, I firmly believe we've the talent and the position coaches to seriously make a run at that elusive trophy....I'm just not convinced the "Skipper" has the testicular fortitude....THERE IT IS!....

I'm tired of the excuses, the mediocrity, the losses to teams we should annihilate, the sophomoric play calling, the mind numbing "RICHTING" we, along with damn near everyone in the SEC and the country at large has come to expect from Georgia!....It's embarrassing and for the price we are paying, our returns should be much greater than,.....He's a great guy! He's a role model!....

OK.....I'm off the soap box....Been here, done this,....should have followed my original plan and taken my hiatus...

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: DavidC

• NC_Dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds