Forum

In honor of next weeks mega-spin and hype show,.....

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68456 by Buc
Not calling for the house to be divided yd1, you know that.

Some of us have been around for a while and have seen as you describe it . . . . window dressing. Had not heard or used that phrase in a while. It is exactly that.

If it takes "new hires" to push the necessary buttons, suits me. Not different than anyone else, except for this . . . .

Said many years back on this board . . . . comes a point when I hear the same "stuff" coming from those that want my participation and money. Have heard these words too many times from the same folks . . . . "Two More Years".

It is mentioned in the article(s) that other folks are spending above their means. I hear that and have this to say . . . . How much is a National Championship worth? Is it worth pulling money out of the vault and building a IPF?

Bet this . . . . Public Relations Group jumped all over the IPF once Mahogany Row stepped forward. There was nothing but silence about the IPF prior to new hands on deck.

Bet this also . . . . future recruits are being told that Georgia will have the greatest IPF in the country. That is good, and for damn sure I don't credit McGarity or Richt with moving in that direction prior to Pruitt stepping out.

Comment from Pruitt in the article below. Pruitt was asked if, in general, the football program gets what it needs from the administration.

"Well I've not been here long enough to know that," Pruitt said, hired this past January. "But I wouldn't have come here if I didn't think that."

The statement above tells me that Pruitt's hiring was more than saying goodbye to FSU and welcome to UGA. He recognized the "possibilities" that exist surrounding the Athens campus. Quite frankly, Pruitt spoke up.

www.macon.com/2014/11/18/3431474_pruitt-...l?rh=1#storylink=cpy
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #68457 by ogredawg
So according to the apologists at Blutarsky's it is Mac's fault we lost in Jax.

Too damn funny. So tired of that blog I don't even read it anymore.

thecountrynation.com

More
8 years 9 months ago #68458 by Buc
Thomas Brown stays on their case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
8 years 9 months ago #68459 by ogredawg
And if anyone still has doubts as to who will be the starting QB...

CMR said about Lambert:

Because a lot of people run four [verticals] and run different schemes. When you watched their film, you could see some things that they do that we do,” Richt said. “So we just asked him ‘what’s your thought process here and there’ you could talk about those things. If you have recruiting time, you can talk ball. You can tell he’s a sharp kid

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68463 by growl
I hope that doesn't happen that would send the worst kind a message to anybody that was thinking about coming to Georgia as a quarterback

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
8 years 9 months ago #68465 by sadlerdawg
I've still got my $$ on Ramsey

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds