Forum

Recruits/Recruiting Thread

9 years 1 week ago #67347 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Recruits/Recruiting Thread
Buc. Thanks work perfectly. Don't mean to be disrespectful..... I question that the gloves were ever

On.... rainy day. Great for Baileys and coffee. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #67348 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Recruits/Recruiting Thread
Checked the "views" just now yd1. Over 700, down to two (2) discussing football.

There will be a reminder when Fall practice rolls around.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 week ago #67349 by Buc
yankeedawg1, left the board and read this article. This is the kind of reporting that the AJC and some others don't seem to be able to get a grip on.

Comes right down to the truth. Thompson could care less about what goes on outside of what it is he is "going" to do.

Many of the young folks still want that "stuff" that many immature young BMOC want and reach out for.

Trenton Thompson will change opponents tactics against us, he is that good. Backed up by "several" that have changed the way Georgia plays defensive football.

Tribute to ogredawg, again . . . . Trenton Thompson was heavily recruited by Bobo and Friend. Change of coaches did not change anything other than this . . . . Sometimes the "State School" means a lot to some that grew up in Georgia. Trenton said "soon" after Rocker moved to Athens . . . . "I like my defensive line coach". I do know that Pruitt wanted and got Rocker to come to Athens. That has been a "friendship" for some time. The two of them are going to help move Georgia football forward, and they will do it whether or not any one cares. They are the missing parts for the Georgia defense. My opinion.

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-footba...gias-trent-thompson/

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 week ago #67350 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Recruits/Recruiting Thread
I too am excited to see the impact CTB will have with our running game. And as this thread is about recruiting, then I think that might be his biggest challenge in terms of showing his stuff to the Dawg Nation. I'm sure he can coach 'em up, but we have so much talent now that people probably will attribute performance to talent and not to his coaching abilities. For that reason, he will need to bring in some studs. UGA fans have been spoiled by Gurley and Chubb. He's got a high bar to hit.

If he can bring in some top prospects, he will cement his place in Athens.

Eager to see what happens.

Agree that recruiting is light years ahead of 6-8 years ago. Lots of talent = lots of competition on the practice field and that = superior performance in games.

Welcome back, Coach Brown! And welcome to Athens the recruits I expect to see him bring to UGA.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #67351 by Buc
How many of you guys have been to this site? Don't care about keeping a site open, look closely this is what happens.

gatanews.net/?reqp=1&reqr=

Most come to this board to do what . . . . read? Why is it that we read, then the football season starts and do what? Post?

Pass all of our knowledge along to this board?

Again I call BS.

If you don't understand football, especially Georgia football . . . . why wait until September to explain to "some" what it is that "some" of us don't understand?

There is no getting around the fact that those that post in September understand the college game better than those that "keep this board alive". Right? The Georgia Fans that have to work for a living.

Shame on many of you. We are not talking recruiting, coaching or the athletic department, and most of all the Mahogany Row money makers.

Come prepared, some of you are full of "spit". I did say that. Take your 5 f'ing dollars and buy another hamburger and fries.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #67352 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Recruits/Recruiting Thread
Never bought the excuse that if Bobo left that recruiting would suffer. Just like I don't buy the excuse that if CMR decided to retire to missionary work that recruiting would suffer.

thecountrynation.com

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds