Forum

G Day Game

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #67272 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic G Day Game
Kind of off the subject but this is leadership Champ talking about being a 2 way player.

georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/WATCH-Georgia...wo-way-star-36772243

wlayton i believe this is your Bulldogs name.

Some pics of players at G-day:

collegespun.com/sec/georgia-sec/photos-f...bulldogs-spring-game

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #67273 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic G Day Game
Erk larger than life. Loved his Dawgs and the fans.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #67274 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G Day Game
Folks doing some "snooping" about upcoming games. While many of us think that our opener against ULM should be a walkover, tread lightly.

Below is a video that I believe is worth watching and maybe looking at what is happening in the background. Players running not trotting, running, getting in shape to do what the head coach in the video is getting them ready to do. Two (2) minute offense. Don't care how good any defense is, two minute drills have proven to be very effective.

Feel sure our coaches are aware of ULM's offense, still does not hurt to watch a video like the one below, just confirms in my mind that a steady diet of two minute offense will happen in September between the Hedges. One thing about the offense, does protect the quarterback. Five step drops by ULM against our defense . . . . they will need more than three quarterbacks at games end.

Thoughts?

Long time no see southernlover. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #67275 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic G Day Game
I never think it is a given when we play what is called a cupcake. Make plays win the game learn from

Mistakes that happen in every game be aware not to play down to your opponents level

Bring yout best effort on every play Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #67276 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G Day Game
yd1 noticed on the G Day replay on SEC Network just before the first half ended, the holder for the field goal was . . . . Faton Bauta. Morgan missed a forty something yarder, but the hold was perfect. Bauta exhibits a desire to play football.

Take this to the bank. There is a very strong group in Savannah and Brunswick that are deeply rooted in Georgia football. They sit in the best seats, are privy to information that we are not. Notice one of the folks down that way is already saying he believes that Ramsey will be the starting quarterback. Won't give away the site, but it is easy enough to find. Coming from a particular person that comes basically from the same area as Brice Ramsey does, would bet there is some "insider information" that he has and we don't. Gentleman talks about big arms again . . . . Too bad the offensive side is not going to follow in the blueprint set down by Pruitt/Rocker and Company as soon as they arrived in Athens.

Person that I am speaking of also says that Nick Chubb should carry the ball up to 35 times a game. Believe he said 25 to 35, numbers quoted are close. Kind of rules out that "strong arm stuff", eh. If Michel, Marshall, Turman and Douglas suit up, just how many times will we run the football? Guess we can rule out Quayvon Hicks running the football, blocking back, seem to be fixed at tight end.

Things that I look at and read. Giving an opinion, much like the "insiders" from the Georgia Coast.

Difference in my thoughts and his . . . . he never played the game.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #67277 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic G Day Game
Only reason #27 should get 35 carries is if there are multiple injuries to the RB's. Keep him fresh give it to him at least 20-25 times and keep him on track for 1600 to 1700 yards and the Heisman. Use #4 in the slot along with #1 and AJ as the primary Chubb back up....get Douglas involved also as the young man can BLOCK....so many options it is crazy with our RB's but the main thing is keep them healthy and INVOLVED in the offense in some aspect...and setting guys like Marshall and Michel out wide or in the slot makes up for the short fall that we have at the WR position...they have crazy speed and good hands and if Schott has any sense he would get it to them out in space wide, or run reverses and let them run run run....to be this deep and not use these guys would be just crazy....

Can you imagine Chubb and Turman hitting the middle and Marshall and Michel along with Mckenzie running wide and returning KO's and punts...endless on how they can be used

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds