Forum

IMPLOSION anyone??

9 years 4 months ago #65841 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??

Wartdawg wrote: an open letter to anyone thinking I have hurt recruiting with anything I've posted on this board...

I've seen this mentioned a few times this morning and it begs the question, Who/where has it been stated that anyone on this site is hurting recruiting? Perhaps I missed the post, so please, someone forward the link....

As for Wartdawgs open letter......A FREAKING MEN!!!!!

I've heard similar statements dating back to the days of DoNut and they all amount to a huge steaming pile of adult male bovine excrement! Recruits, especially high profile individuals, have all heard contradictory comments made about their coaches and their programs their entire athletic career. Likewise, they need and deserve to understand the entirety of the pulse of the Dawg Nation! The statements and discussions held herein are not water-cooler rumor mongering....They are fact based over 14 years of performance. Whining about impacting recruiting only serves to exemplify, at least to me, a complete lack of perspective, coupled with an aggressive acceptance of mediocrity!

I want more from my Alma Mater and if whomever feels impeached by the comments made herein, please direct your cursor to the top right section of this forum and secure the "logout" in the o-f-f position!

Go Dawgs!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65843 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Dang WD, you just reminded those recruits of 20 items that I had hope they may have forgotten.....well maybe forgotten 12-15 of them. :blush: :woohoo: ;)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65846 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
I'll take the defense of this board one step farther.

If "WE" here on this board are a group so influential that we can affect recruiting, then maybe... just maybe you should realize we might know what we are talking about and begin to listen to what we say.

You in the media and establishment are quick to point out that we are fringe extremists with our crazy views, but then you want to also say we are influential enough to affect recruiting?

You can't have it both ways. If we are a minority fringe group then I doubt we affect much of anything. If recruits however hear us and believe us... maybe you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss our dissent.

Both ways... doesn't work.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
9 years 4 months ago #65888 by OldSouthDawg
Replied by OldSouthDawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Hey ya'll. My thoughts on this are that it has never mattered who was coaching at UGA, we've always had good recruiting. Nothing has affected it, aside from maybe playing time, especially not social media. To me, the real problem has been in not coaching the recruits up. I don't believe CMR is leaving because his son is here volunteering, that indicates he's in for the haul. And I do think that with CJP, we will make it to a NC despite all this drama.

Once A DAWG Always A DAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 4 months ago #65889 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
Watching the LSU/ND game, good crowd, both teams sold all of their allotment.

Found this link to be interesting. See what you think.

Don't think I need to go into great detail, many here know what I am thinking, same thing you will be after reading the article.

www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2014/12/lsu_d...dinator_john_16.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65890 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
So Buc I guess the next thing will be CJP to LSU this stuff is getting good one thing I know a lot of people are keeping there money in there pockets (or banks) instead of giving to the mahogany row this is the only way to get real change.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds