Forum

IMPLOSION anyone??

9 years 3 months ago #65891 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic IMPLOSION anyone??

Dawg With Style wrote: So Buc I guess the next thing will be CJP to LSU this stuff is getting good one thing I know a lot of people are keeping there money in there pockets (or banks) instead of giving to the mahogany row this is the only way to get real change.

DWS, believe it is the quiet before the storm. Many are saying the same thing.

Watching some of the Alabama players in New Orleans, having a great time. Understand that after today, there will be a lock down on the media/player interviews. Saban and his group are serious about this game. Think that there is a special incentive for the Saban/meyer face off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #65892 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic IMPLOSION anyone??
WD and all,
I am proud to be called a member of a "fringe group of fanatics". Being a descendant of a veteran of the American Revolution I believe I make my ancestors proud. If they had just gone along with the King's perception we would be a pretty retarded country. The founders of this country were a "fringe group of fanatics" who changed that. For that I am thankful everyday.

When their PR leaders get can't come up with anything but name calling, well, they got nothing. They are up to no good and want to control conversation.

I say to the folks who name call to come on down. This is an open forum and all are welcome to contribute to the discussion. But don't plan on acting like a two year old. We are big boys here.

One more thing. Go Dawgs !!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds