Forum

Anyone Hearing,....

9 years 4 months ago #65300 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic At the risk,....

wlayton wrote: ....Quality depth not quantity/bodies. :woohoo:

....Of tempting the wrath of Wartdawg.....There is a certain coach, to the west of Georgia that manages both quantity and quality!

Just sayin,....

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65303 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic At the risk,....
That is managing two things at one time.....

I don't think MR can ever handle that. Not so sure he can walk and chew gum at the same time, so.......

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg

More
9 years 4 months ago #65305 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Anyone Hearing,....

Buc wrote: ...Anyone ever hear the term "Junkyard Dawg"?...Head coach get out of Pruitt/Rocker and the rest of the defensive coaches way, you might get a lot of "pats on the back" with the results of their work...Again, plain and simple . . . . leave the defense alone, that is a part of football that you as our head coach do not understand the depths of, those that were hired, DO.

Two words,....Brian VanGorder !!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• NC_Dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65306 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Anyone Hearing,....
Think many of us know that BVG and MR did not see eye to eye from day one. Richt remains.

We watched the hand picked Willie Martinez not come close to the meaning of Junkyard Dawg. Richt remains.

grantham as the fourth or fifth choice for the vacated defensive coordinator's position left and has not mentioned Richt's name. Again, the exalted one remains.

More than once myself and others have mentioned Richt's inability to keep anyone on his staff that has for a lack of a better term . . . . "backbone".

Amazing that the "head coach groupies" cannot and will not look past their bleeding heart notions and responses and see the body of work by this head coach is "not all that". Say again, I am reliving what I witnessed under VD, not anything that I choose to write home about.

Impossible for me to leave McGarity out of this post without comment.

Short and sweet . . . . "Birds of a feather stick together". I said that.

Later on plan to post a thought or two about recruiting and how we could be more successful on game day.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65308 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Anyone Hearing,....

Buc wrote: ...More than once myself and others have mentioned Richt's inability to keep anyone on his staff that has for a lack of a better term . . . . "backbone".

Which is the cause for my concern! CJP is very much like BVG. I suspect the "red" will be licked off CMR's candy before to many seasons and the DC search will begin anew!

Would love to hear your thoughts on recruiting recent past, current and future!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• NC_Dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65309 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
Anyone read this little ditty from the ATL Fish Wrap???

>>>>WHAT ???<<<<

Aside from GM proving, once again, his worthlessness in reaching out to the Joke by Coke, there are several more interesting caveats buried within....Some of you may want to get a bottle of Maalox before hitting the link!!!

• NC_Dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds