Forum

Anyone Hearing,....

9 years 4 months ago #65332 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
Am I the only one that has noticed this.. or has it been there all along?

Bottom right:

the name Dawgs.com is for sale. With
or without content. Contact the Owner

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65333 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic HHHhhhhhhmmmmm,....
I've never noticed it before! That's not to say it's not been there....

Uhhh,.... Steve?

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65334 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic HHHhhhhhhmmmmm,....
Has been here for a while.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65335 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
So, tonight this is on the news.

www.cbsnews.com/videos/nfl-commissioner-...r-goodell-i-blew-it/

Amazing what leaders will say when first off making over 40 million dollars this past year and trying to protect the income.

They squeal like pigs . . . . Deliverance/Bert Reynolds, 1972.

Takes me to this . . . . our leader has never really been threatened with losing his yearly draw. Seems to me if "our" football team is successful in Charlotte, 3.5 million will not be enough of the "fans" money in his pocket, time to give him more.

It works like this. Now we will see Bryan McClendon get a raise, probably everyone on the staff a pittance, compared to the head coach. This will be the "Groups" way of showing us (you and I) just how fair they are on Mahogany Row.

Shame that folks like myself and others have to stay on point when we have been involved with the Red and Black for so many years. On point meaning let those in the Group know that we are aware, and might be a good time to listen to coaches like Pruitt speaking loudly about getting off of your butts and open the "vault". That money does not belong to the "upper crust", it is there because of people like you and I have supported the Red and Black, many of us, much longer than those that rode up after you and I and now sit in the very expensive furniture.

More and more it appears that this site is the leader in drawing attention to the truth that has been and is going on in the Classic City. Say this. How long did it take Jeremy Pruitt to speak up, not long. Long after Pruitt/Rocker and Company are gone, our head coach and athletic director will still be in place. Shameful for those of us that understand the "shell game".
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 4 months ago #65336 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
Below is a photo of our head coach during the Tech game.

Today in Charlotte our head coach had this to say . . . .

"We have a chance to finish in the top 10 in the country, which is where I think a lot of people would like to be," said Richt, now in his 14th season at Georgia.

Where a lot of people would like to be, amazing. The BS never ends. If you are reading this board, let that statement "sink in" . . . . if you choose.

A lot of people, and he is referring to other universities and coaches. Other coaches would love to have the talent that "sits" on the Mark Richt bench.

Get ready my friends, Muschamp beat Richt soundly.

McElwain has approached the head coaching job in Gainesville, Florida the same way that urban meyer did when he took the job, hit the floor running. Bleeding hearts that read this board . . . . it ain't gonna be pretty. McElwain already is after wide receivers, whether committed to another university or not. Talk down this way is he is hot on the trail of not one, but two quarterbacks that are highly rated and getting positive feedback.

ogredawg says on occasion . . . . "sigh" and I agree.

Stop with this. Not looking to replace our head coach just to replace a head coach. I have taken the time to look at the last few years, "both on and off the field" . . . . our head coach cannot take us to anything more than what we have seen thus far. If, (if) this group of UGA football players return to Athens without a win, the Group will break out the "big guns" to convince you and I that it was . . . . "just a bowl game".
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
9 years 4 months ago #65337 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

Buc wrote: Disney actually bought the SEC for pennies. Again, my opinion.

If I was selling something and Disney was willing to buy it, I would think that I was selling too low.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds