Forum

Anyone Hearing,....

9 years 4 months ago #65310 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Anyone Hearing,....
Hey Pruitt - Toughen up on the office talk the guys here are into presently. CMR has let us down in several critical play calls this year and more.
CMR is just a manager at this point, his coaching seems to not work on the field in a clutch. IMO Even if he hangs around he needs to back off play calling in tight situations and trust the coaches more. At least that is the way it looks from here.
We need you.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #65312 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Anyone Hearing,....

stevedawg wrote: Hey Pruitt - Toughen up on the office talk the guys here are into presently. CMR has let us down in several critical play calls this year and more.
CMR is just a manager at this point, his coaching seems to not work on the field in a clutch. IMO Even if he hangs around he needs to back off play calling in tight situations and trust the coaches more. At least that is the way it looks from here.
We need you.

Truth.

Steve, keep my eyes on other blogs and media chatter. Your board has separated itself from 95% of those that ebb and flow. I have seen and read more change on this board in the past two years than any out in cyber space. In my mind much of what I read elsewhere is referred to by NASA as "space junk".

NC_Dawg will do what you proposed in your post above. Would love to hear your thoughts on recruiting recent past, current and future!

More
9 years 4 months ago #65315 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
I find it unconscionable that a player would leave either UGA or tec and go play for the
other one.

Leave and go someplace else.... ok, but leave UGA to go to tec?

What's this world coming to? In my day.... this sort of thing didn't happen. You might like more than one school, but you were either a UGA man or a Tec weenie and there was no in between.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, growl

More
9 years 4 months ago #65317 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

Wartdawg wrote: I find it unconscionable that a player would leave either UGA or tec and go play for the
other one.

Leave and go someplace else.... ok, but leave UGA to go to tec?

What's this world coming to? In my day.... this sort of thing didn't happen. You might like more than one school, but you were either a UGA man or a Tec weenie and there was no in between.

Most kids think differently today. Many don't care what color they are wearing, only....."how can I get to the NFL".

Not that many years ago the "G" meant something.....now college is simply a ticket/stepping stone to the NFL.

I'd bet most kids today get over a loss to their biggest rival the next day....."just another game", where years back, it would HURT until they played the next year.

Different times with this generation......sad in many respects.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65320 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
Very, very sad.

Gentlemen... isn't it obvious that more and more what college football really is
has just moved beyond what we have always thought it was, and what we wish it was.

Sad indeed my friend.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65324 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
Remember the Rose, the Orange, the Sugar, the Sun, the Cotton, the Gator, the Tangerine/Citrus and the Liberty Bowls? Now their traditional name is mentioned as an after thought to their corporate sponsors! Big money, big business, and these kids are lured at a very early age...

Truly sad indeed, the stench of corporate malfeasance is everywhere! Gone are the days where legacies and traditions carried more appeal than $$$$!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds