Forum

Anyone Hearing,....

9 years 4 months ago #65338 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

Wartdawg wrote: Am I the only one that has noticed this.. or has it been there all along?

Bottom right:

the name Dawgs.com is for sale. With
or without content. Contact the Owner

Steve's going to sell to M&M and move to Mahogany Row w/the other heavy hitters... :woohoo: :huh: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65340 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Anyone Hearing,....
Yup. Gonna leave you suckers behind. :lol: :woohoo:

WD, the mesaage went up a couple of weeks ago. Just testing the waters.
Seriously. That message is on all my web sites. Heck everything is for sale. It's just the price that is the issue. But if Dawgs.com sells we will all move over to "Dawgs.club". No problem. I have been getting that site ready with the Dawg Talk App. I will not desert the forum or let a numb skull buy it and ruin it. I am looking out for us. Either big $$$ or go away.

Don't worry. If M&M shows up the price will go way up. Not likely to happen. :unsure: If it does sell to M&M the Dawg members will have seats at a big Dawg game. Maybe season tickets for all! Or maybe buy a new head coach. How much does that cost?

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Dawg With Style

9 years 4 months ago #65341 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

Buc wrote: "We have a chance to finish in the top 10 in the country, which is where I think a lot of people would like to be," said Richt, now in his 14th season at Georgia.

Where a lot of people would like to be, amazing. The BS never ends. If you are reading this board, let that statement "sink in" . . . . if you choose.

A lot of people, and he is referring to other universities and coaches. Other coaches would love to have the talent that "sits" on the Mark Richt bench.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel a heckuva lot better knowing we have "a chance" to finish 10th in the nation.

Yep Buc... a lot of others would love to have "a chance" to finish in the top 10..... and there are a lot of others that would already have that nailed down if they had our talent.

We have "a chance" to finish in the top 10... after what, the 60th+ rated difficulty of schedule that was faced by a team that almost every year has top 10 recruiting classes. I wonder if all those other coaches would have loved to have the chance to take what should have been an 11 win team and have them lose to 2 different .500 clubs.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65342 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

dawgs_fans_dad wrote:

Wartdawg wrote: Am I the only one that has noticed this.. or has it been there all along?

Bottom right:

the name Dawgs.com is for sale. With
or without content. Contact the Owner

Steve's going to sell to M&M and move to Mahogany Row w/the other heavy hitters... :woohoo: :huh: :woohoo:

I heard Thomas Brown was going to put in his bid so he would not be afraid to post here for fear of getting censored, edited or banned... :evil:

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
9 years 4 months ago #65343 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

Wartdawg wrote:

Buc wrote: "We have a chance to finish in the top 10 in the country, which is where I think a lot of people would like to be," said Richt, now in his 14th season at Georgia.

Where a lot of people would like to be, amazing. The BS never ends. If you are reading this board, let that statement "sink in" . . . . if you choose.

A lot of people, and he is referring to other universities and coaches. Other coaches would love to have the talent that "sits" on the Mark Richt bench.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel a heckuva lot better knowing we have "a chance" to finish 10th in the nation.

Yep Buc... a lot of others would love to have "a chance" to finish in the top 10..... and there are a lot of others that would already have that nailed down if they had our talent.

We have "a chance" to finish in the top 10... after what, the 60th+ rated difficulty of schedule that was faced by a team that almost every year has top 10 recruiting classes. I wonder if all those other coaches would have loved to have the chance to take what should have been an 11 win team and have them lose to 2 different .500 clubs.

wow a "chance" to finish in the top 10...whew....and all I have ever asked for is a Chance to compete for the SEC and NC's...wow I am speechless thank you thank thank you CMR for the "chance" to finish in the top 10...my season is now complete... :whistle:

NOT

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65346 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

Buc wrote:
"We have a chance to finish in the top 10 in the country, which is where I think a lot of people would like to be," said Richt, now in his 14th season at Georgia.

Well, guys, at least we now have our season goals clearly laid out for us. If I understand correctly, since richt considers this a successful campaign, the goal each year is to lose to at least two teams we should not lose to, hope that alot of the good teams lose 2-3 games to help our ranking, hope that a team we beat loses so we can back into the conference championship, when that doesn't happen secure a 3rd tier (at best) bowl bid so that we can play for a chance to be in the top 10, which is where alot of other teams would like to be. K, got it.

And here we thought the goal was to win our conference and be in the mix for a NC. Silly us.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds