Forum

Anyone Hearing,....

9 years 4 months ago #65325 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

NC_Dawg wrote: Anyone read this little ditty from the ATL Fish Wrap???

>>>>WHAT ???<<<<

Aside from GM proving, once again, his worthlessness in reaching out to the Joke by Coke, there are several more interesting caveats buried within....Some of you may want to get a bottle of Maalox before hitting the link!!!

I'm all for kids playing where they want if something doesn't work out, but after they wouldn't let UGA talk to that basketball player, I definitely wouldn't have let them talk to a football player.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65326 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....
Rather surprised that no one has mentioned to "annual review" and potential raise for the anointed one!!!

GM is an asshat puppet to the big boys and their corporate task masters!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65328 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

NC_Dawg wrote: Rather surprised that no one has mentioned to "annual review" and potential raise for the anointed one!!!

I saw that.... I just dont feel like getting angry right now.

I was happy to see though that Richt's salary has dropped to the level of his coaching...lower part of the SEC.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65329 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Just you watch,....
Should the "Skipper" dispatch the dirty birds, I believe not only will he get a raise, but perhaps even an extension...

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 4 months ago #65330 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

Wartdawg wrote:

NC_Dawg wrote: Rather surprised that no one has mentioned to "annual review" and potential raise for the anointed one!!!

I saw that.... I just dont feel like getting angry right now.

I was happy to see though that Richt's salary has dropped to the level of his coaching...lower part of the SEC.

IF and that is a big IF the Belch Bowl goes in the W column CMR will get a raise and if he wants an extension to bring him up near the top of SEC coaches. Mac has already said he will evaluate after the bowl game...no way will he fire CMR if it goes in the loss column...but it may cost him some $$$$....but how do you put a value on 10 wins vs. 9 wins...I know what Nebraska put as a value on 9 wins... :evil:

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 4 months ago #65331 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic On the Topic of Transfers,....

NC_Dawg wrote: Remember the Rose, the Orange, the Sugar, the Sun, the Cotton, the Gator, the Tangerine/Citrus and the Liberty Bowls? Now their traditional name is mentioned as an after thought to their corporate sponsors! Big money, big business, and these kids are lured at a very early age...

Truly sad indeed, the stench of corporate malfeasance is everywhere! Gone are the days where legacies and traditions carried more appeal than $$$$!

Some time back the subject was presented here.

Once Disney becomes involved in "any project" they are "always" the force. Large corporations have been involved with college football as we all know for ages. The corporations also bow to M&M, advertise with ESPN and are allowed to follow the "meeces" rules.

Once upon a time the bowl games were a huge part of every football fans end of year enjoyment. Much has changed and . . . . much needs to be changed BACK.

Going to post this, another upsetting football "thingy" that needs to be changed. IMHO.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal introduced a bill this week to end the “blank check” anti-trust exemption for America’s major sports leagues and instead make them seek a renewal every five years.

Disney actually bought the SEC for pennies. Again, my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds