Forum

Thoughts..

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65124 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Thoughts..

Buc wrote: Looking around the internet, read the link below. Believe it to be an "honest" site. Bernie also seems to have a wavering of thoughts on certain subjects. All of us have been down that road. While I don't agree with everything in the article, it is far above some of the "stuff" that I read daily. Feel sure that Bernie does not agree with all that is posted here.

www.berniesdawgblawg.com/2014/12/coach-r...ie%27s+Dawg+Blawg%29

I do like Bernie he is funny at times but he is still a CMR apologist. I have been saying for several years that this coach has a play not to lose attitude and now Bernie just picks it up recently. Come on Bernie quit with the CMR BS already. A lot of us are not buying it anymore

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65131 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Thoughts..

Wartdawg wrote: Someone asked for that one word.... After seeing myself say what I've said (way too much and more than I planned... probably uglier at times than it should have been as well), I tried to think of one word to describe myself.

That word is "tired".

All of that was brought out by just being tired of having the same discussion about the same mistakes over and over.

I know it's just football. The anger I've released doesn't extend beyond the football arena at all, but I am just so tired of....

this.

And embarrassed.

Hey, just wait, next year is going to be worse.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65301 by ogredawg
ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/...finding-another-job/

More from Mr. Brown.

Come on Tom reg. up(if you have not already) and join in. All you have to do is control the language. Your blog makes great points and you know that the coaches read this board, but don't be calling out members here on your blog, call them out here where they can respond.

Here you won't be around a bunch of CMR apologists like the AJC and other rags...

thecountrynation.com

More
9 years 4 months ago #65302 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Thoughts..

ogredawg wrote: ugathomasbrown.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/...finding-another-job/

More from Mr. Brown.

Come on Tom reg. up(if you have not already) and join in. All you have to do is control the language. Your blog makes great points and you know that the coaches read this board, but don't be calling out members here on your blog, call them out here where they can respond.

Here you won't be around a bunch of CMR apologists like the AJC and other rags...

I feel like a celebrity. I'm not sure I made the comment about everyone else recruiting the arrested/kicked off/suspended players, but whatever. As long as they spell my name right.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65307 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Thoughts..

ogredawg wrote: ...More from Mr. Brown...

Whew!....If redundancy, paranoia, angst, anger and perhaps the need for serious psycho-pharmaceuticals were combined into an art form, Mr. Brown would be the modern day Picasso!!!

I wonder if Scooby ever realized he made Pablo's hit list?...Congrats DFD!

Who the heck is Junkyard Dawg?

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
9 years 4 months ago #65311 by ogredawg

NC_Dawg wrote:

ogredawg wrote: ...More from Mr. Brown...

Whew!....If redundancy, paranoia, angst, anger and perhaps the need for serious psycho-pharmaceuticals were combined into an art form, Mr. Brown would be the modern day Picasso!!!

I wonder if Scooby ever realized he made Pablo's hit list?...Congrats DFD!

Who the heck is Junkyard Dawg?

I think he was referring to you NC...but with his anger blinding him and his beady little eyes he may have trouble seeing at times... :whistle:

and DFD welcome to the BIG TIME... :woohoo:

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds