Forum

Thoughts..

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65106 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thoughts..

wlayton wrote: Even though our 2015 class is rated #2, with everyone we have lost and are losing CJP really has his hands FULL for next year.

New QB.....new leader at Center.....DB's

Next year looks bad to me.

wlayton, you and I are on the same page. Athletes coming out of high school with a lot of stars by their names have not played against men that have been in the weight room since arriving on campus a couple of years earlier.

Watched Montavious Adams on the defensive line for Auburn get blown up more than once by our offensive line. He is good, actually very good, but this ain't high school.

Will Friend has his hands full with developing a center.

You have the holes covered pretty well in your post.

Really wish at this point Faton Bauta had moved to linebacker, he would have been a terror. Just wants to play quarterback. That would have been one "move" I would have agreed with, if for no other reason than getting a very talented young man on the field. Has been said here that he might be the next to move on. Truly that would not sit well with me.

Lifted the below from the vault.

Bauta is a dual-threat quarterback who can run and throw effectively. He has close to 20 scholarship offers, including from Miami and the University of Central Florida.

Among his other offers are Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky and Vandy in the SEC; Pittsburgh, West Virginia and Boston College in the Big East; and Utah out west. Bauta said Boston College is the one school that has offered him on the defensive side of the ball.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65107 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Thoughts..

wlayton wrote:

Ready made excuses. Mark Richt is very excited about having these excuses in the bank for next season. It might even detract from his horrible clock/game management a bit!

But hey... we are on the right track... just wait until 2016!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 4 months ago #65108 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote:

wlayton wrote:

Ready made excuses. Mark Richt is very excited about having these excuses in the bank for next season. It might even detract from his horrible clock/game management a bit!

Reading your post, spot on again.

I know that I have mentioned the center position, guess I did not take it far enough.

Every player wearing the Red and Black are there because our head coach approved.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #65109 by Buc
Looking around the internet . . . . check this out, and I know that there are some here that agree with the following . . . .

We have a great head coach! We have a great coaching staff, in fact, the best we've ever had! BUT, we're not always going to agree with his/their decisions. Are they perfect? No! Is any coach perfect? No! But, we are at the best place we've ever been regarding our coaching staff across the board and as a whole. To make a change now would be stupid! We're one step away from playing for a national championship! Auburn scored 44 points on AL. They scored 7 on our defense. Our offense can almost score at will most times. Was the Ga. Tech game a disappointment? Yes, but that's just one game. Come on guys, don't get your panties in a wad! Support our coaching staff and watch what happens next year. GO DAWGS!

Support our coaching staff? I would venture this . . . . Our head coach has had exceptional support up until the past five years. Just how much support does our head coach need to play in a "big time game"? Why is it always posted like the one above . . . . "next year".

I will watch what happens next year, good Lord willing. What does the poster above know that many of us on this board do not? Does he have some "little secret" that we don't?

Won't pull the Thomas Brown on him, but . . . .

Just to keep the current thought alive, not ditching it like the "Marketing Group" would like for us to do, very important that they get to see and read the other side. Our "Group" seems to be growing, but have seen that happen before, and change in February always pulls the "lost back into the fold, as I have mentioned in this thread, and others. There is a "Group" on this board that refuses to take the "bait". All of us know who they are.

Amazing, the poster above does not know how to spell "stoopid".
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, growl, dawgs_fans_dad

More
9 years 4 months ago #65110 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Thoughts..

Wartdawg wrote:

wlayton wrote:

He may look at them as excuses, I sadly look at them as REAL....

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65112 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Thoughts..
Hey, our coaching staff probably IS the best it's been in a long time......uh, yeah, soooo, what's your point???

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds