Forum

Thoughts..

9 years 3 months ago #64965 by BullDawg2010
Thoughts.. was created by BullDawg2010
A few years ago I made a thread on hear asking about our thoughts of the program. We were 0-2 losing to Boise Sate and South Carolina. We ended up winning 10 straight, won our division, and got embarrassed in the SEC championship.

The next season, we play decent, enough to be ranked in the top 5, only to once again get embarrassed by South Carolina.

Season after that, win 3 of our first 4 games, looking good, then avoid an embarrassing loss to Tennessee, but in turn get embarrassed by Missouri, vandy, and Nebraska in our "who gives a dang" bowl.

This season, play pretty good against Clemson, lost to a pretty bad South Carolina team, shut down the division champs, get embarrassed by Florida, lose to a less talented Georgia tech team.

What is one word you would use to describe Georgia within this time frame? I've used mine a few times in this post... EMBARRASSING.

Orge, Sadler, kentdaddy, you guys called this long ago. This program has become a laughing stock under Mark Richt. I wasn't firmly on the fire Richt bus until last season, but the rose colored glasses have finally broken for me.

I don't want to judge Pruitt, I think he is a good coach, but will get no where fast under Richt.

Bobo, it is what it is. Sometimes he calls the games of his life, other times he coaches like a complete puss.

I've waited, been as patient as I could with Mark Bozo, but enough is enough. Our AD will NEVER pull the trigger on this clown unless he has back to back losing seasons... The nightmare is far from over.

My thoughts...

I know many will not wish to share theirs bc most things that will be said in this thread have been said numerous times, but still would love to hear other opinions on this season, and past seasons.

And I never do this, but Scooby, I'm calling you out. Every post I have read from you has came off as a troll. I would LOVE to read 3 reasons why Richt shouldn't be run out of Athens by Monday. The ball is in your court sir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, sadlerdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• BullDawg2010
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago #64966 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Thoughts..
I can no longer support the program with Richt as coach. I will no longer buy any more merchandise nor will I watch. In fact this may be my last post here until Richt is gone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, ogredawg

More
9 years 3 months ago #64967 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Thoughts..
I haven't bought anything UGA in the past two years and will continue not to in protest of richt, but I have been watching games. I don't think I can bring myself to do that any more. Just too damn frustrating to watch richt give games away. I will just check the results in the morning.

BD2010, it is hard to label the program with just one word, but a phrase I could use that sums up the program since 2007 is "pathetic waste of incredible talent with inexplicable missed opportunities thrown in".

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, ogredawg

More
9 years 3 months ago #64968 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Thoughts..

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, wlayton

More
9 years 3 months ago #64969 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Thoughts..
BD... I can't talk about UGA football without launching into a tirade about Mark Richt's mangina. I've done that way too much already.

We're a top 10 program that is constantly coached down to be a 2nd tier team.

Enjoy the 11 oclock in the morning bowl or whatever inconsequential BS bowl game we play and lose against a
mediocre Midwestern team that will want it more than we do.

I won't be watching.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, sadlerdawg, growl

More
9 years 3 months ago #64972 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Thoughts..
Can't talk about the players, but can think of a lot of of words for the way I feel about the HC, the one word that I'll say though is Ungrateful, a grateful person would think a decision through before haphazardly doing something so absolutely wrong. I'm sick of his losing games due to his lack of knowledge of simple situations.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds