Forum

The Dawgs and chickens

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62422 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The Dawgs and chickens

rockdawg wrote: No disrespect to HM, but losing AM has worried me more than most. Hopefully, everyone else just knows more about it! But I think for both HM and DT, this is a big game. Both have a lot to prove. DT has a weaker team, but home field. It could come down to which one of them proves he's a winner, in addition to being a competent QB.

I hope HM can win by "managing" the game, but I think reality is that he will need to make some plays. As will his receivers.

rockdawg, really like your analysis . . . . DT with a weaker team and home field. On paper we appear to have the better team overall. Saturday in Columbia will provide a lot of answers about 2014, me thinks. Like what Mason has to say in the video below, just calling it like he sees it. Not a lot of BS from Hutson.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62423 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic The Dawgs and chickens
I have a feeling Bobo will line Sony up own the line hit him for some short passes and he will do the rest.

No doubt when Gurley and Chubb are in the backfield they Will be keying own them.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62424 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic The Dawgs and chickens
I say we deploy a little Retro-SOS, circa 1990's....Spread them thin! Dink them with quick slants and wideout screens. Mix in the run to keep the middle honest and wear them down. TAM uncovered their conditioning weakness, we need to exploit this reality. Keep their D on the field with their O riding the pine....Then unleash the "Gurley Monster" after the half......

27 - 17 DAWGS!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62426 by Buc
Cannot recall Mark Richt ever making statements like those below. Maybe a change in his "attitude"? Nothing wrong with that, think he is spot on with the comments.

The missing link over the past years? Just asking.

“I got a feeling this game could get a little bloody,” Richt said on Tuesday. “I think both teams are tough, physically. ... Before it’s over, it may get down to a bit of a fistfight.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 7 months ago #62427 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic The Dawgs and chickens
Buc,

You beat me to the post. Just read that myself. I believe it was said during yesterday's presser....I've noticed a few new "Richtism's" this season,...perhaps this DOES signal a departure from the ills of the past?!?!?!...

Another notable quote......

Linebacker Amarlo Herrera knows exactly what awaits in Columbia. "It will be loud, it will be hostile and it won’t be anything for the faint-hearted...Everybody in the world knows we’re going to run the ball,...It’s going to be a hard-nosed game. Everyone has to come to play and come to hit somebody....That’s my type of game,” he added. “I like to hit people.”

DAWGS PREP FOR WAR !!!

GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 7 months ago #62428 by Buc
NC_Dawg, think the best way to describe "the game" has been said like this . . . . team with the "will to win" comes out on top. Really reminds me of the buildup from the past when we would see Erk looking like this . . . .

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds