Forum

The Dawgs and chickens

9 years 7 months ago #62410 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic The Dawgs and chickens
I wouldn't lay 6 points in this game.

I think we win, but I wouldn't bet that line... I would stay off of it for gambling purposes.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62411 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The Dawgs and chickens
Watching some USC film, appears to me that again we can cause problems with tightend play.

Would love to see Rome and Blazevich in the game together. It would cause problems for Ward's defense. At this point don't really know what we can get from Rome, being as truthful as I can be. Fully expect Mike Bobo to utilize Blazevich big time in Columbia.

Ward coached defensive backs for Bobby Petrino, against TAM his DB's were plain and simply beaten in man. TAM quarterback had a little something to do with that.

If Georgia is ready to play football, Spurrier knows that he has to spread our defense out, no doubts about that. There is no reason to believe that Georgia will not put points on the board.

My key to the game is take away the USC running game and make them throw the football. Was surprised at the lack of offensive line play in the TAM game.

One more thing, anyone notice that Gurley really liked running behind the right side of our offensive line. Pyke and Houston form a real solid run blocking combination on that side. Be interesting to see if we line up with two tightends. Makes the right side even better for our backs. Possibilities of a repeat of game one against Clemson. Nick Chubb seemed to like running on the right also. Will see more of that . . . . rephrase that . . . . South Carolina will see a lot of that.

South Carolina will have their hands full with our front seven, no doubts. They will toss the ball, sets up for a couple of interceptions, that has been one of Pruitt's themes since arriving in Athens.

www.gamecocksonline.com/collegesportslive/?media_id=462273
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62412 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic The Dawgs and chickens
If we don't turn the ball over I just don't see how they beat us.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62413 by wlayton
Buc,
If our DB's will turn and look for the ball!!!

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62414 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic The Dawgs and chickens

wlayton wrote:

Buc wrote: Watching some USC film, appears to me that again we can cause problems with tightend play.

Would love to see Rome and Blazevich in the game together. It would cause problems for Ward's defense. At this point don't really know what we can get from Rome, being as truthful as I can be. Fully expect Mike Bobo to utilize Blazevich big time in Columbia.

Ward coached defensive backs for Bobby Petrino, against TAM his DB's were plain and simply beaten in man. TAM quarterback had a little something to do with that.

If Georgia is ready to play football, Spurrier knows that he has to spread our defense out, no doubts about that. There is no reason to believe that Georgia will not put points on the board.

My key to the game is take away the USC running game and make them throw the football. Was surprised at the lack of offensive line play in the TAM game.

One more thing, anyone notice that Gurley really liked running behind the right side of our offensive line. Pyke and Houston form a real solid run blocking combination on that side. Be interesting to see if we line up with two tightends. Makes the right side even better for our backs. Possibilities of a repeat of game one against Clemson. Nick Chubb seemed to like running on the right also. Will see more of that . . . . rephrase that . . . . South Carolina will see a lot of that.

South Carolina will have their hands full with our front seven, no doubts. They will toss the ball, sets up for a couple of interceptions, that has been one of Pruitt's themes since arriving in Athens.

www.gamecocksonline.com/collegesportslive/?media_id=462273

If our DB's will turn and look for the ball!!!

That will come. At least they were in tight coverage instead of waving their arms and watching them run down field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago #62415 by wlayton
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True....too funny.... :laugh: :laugh:

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds