Forum

The Dawgs and chickens

9 years 7 months ago #62416 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The Dawgs and chickens
DAWGtm good post. Accurate.

Maybe "Phase Two" of the Pruitt teaching text book is doing just what you said. Couple of times in the game against Clemson I had recurring thoughts of Willie Martinez. Watching a lot of FSU film, Pruitt's defensive backs while in Tallahassee were not applying the Willie Martinez methods.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62417 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic The Dawgs and chickens
31-14 DAWGS

If A&M can run up 52 and ECU can put 23 on em' then I like our chances of at least scoring 31, past games and stats don't mean crap in college football. Two words, Nick Chubb! He will get his carries this Sat and the world will recognize just how special this kid is!

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 7 months ago #62418 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic The Dawgs and chickens
No disrespect to HM, but losing AM has worried me more than most. Hopefully, everyone else just knows more about it! But I think for both HM and DT, this is a big game. Both have a lot to prove. DT has a weaker team, but home field. It could come down to which one of them proves he's a winner, in addition to being a competent QB.

I hope HM can win by "managing" the game, but I think reality is that he will need to make some plays. As will his receivers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 7 months ago #62419 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic The Dawgs and chickens
sflanagan21, fully expect to see Hutson "tuck it" two or three times. If so . . . .

Would keep my eyes on Isaiah McKenzie also. Need not forget Sony Michel.

Lot of talk about the receivers that are not ready to play, or have been on the sideline, we have "enough talent" that "should" be ready to play. Here is hoping that we score first.

Make a simple statement from where I sit . . . . Conley and Bennett, under rated in my opinion.

Offensive line, starting group can make this game easier for "old folks" to breathe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
9 years 7 months ago #62420 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic The Dawgs and chickens
Nice read on BR on TG. His words stacking the box is a sign of respect. He has 14 games with

100 yds rushing many against a stacked line. Two years ago he had 39 yds at Columbia

TG said that was all Clowney he couldn't get away from him

Different story in 2014. We stay clean on turnovers we may very well do the same as

TAM with a balanced attack. We can run the ball better and can pass the ball as Buc correctly pointed out MB & CC. Plus.....SM. love him in the slot... CC on the bubble WR screen

Mix in the TE. Me thinks Vegas has this one smelled out. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, Buc, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 7 months ago #62421 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic The Dawgs and chickens
They're going to stack the box for sure.....that's why HM has to play a much bigger role in this game.

200+ yards passing and no turnovers, we win.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds