Forum

G DAY

10 years 2 weeks ago #60011 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G DAY
wlayton, those folks on talk radio and mock drafts are so far ahead of us . . . . :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #60012 by Buc

sadlerdawg wrote: I know this would never happen, but my dream draft scenario would be for the Falcons to take AM and waive the King Choke artist, Matt Ryan. I'd feel much more confident with Murray at the controls than Ryan and whatever player is assigned to give him the Heimlich during the playoffs.

sadlerdawg, before I moved to Florida, lived in the huddle with the Falcons. From the first game played in Atlanta Fulton County Stadium until 1981. Got a belly full with what was going on. I look at the franchise now, not a lot different than it was in the 60's. They go up and down like the UGA football team. Matty Ice, some love him, I am a member of the Falcons Board and Matty Ice will never win a championship. There is so much garbage on the site and it makes me proud to say that I escaped the BS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60014 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic G DAY

Buc wrote: wlayton, those folks on talk radio and mock drafts are so far ahead of us . . . . :whistle:

Getting a little excited about AM. At his pro day yesterday the Jaguars had SEVEN coaches/mgt in Athens thoroughly evaluating him. The HC, OC, QB coach and others thoroughly looked into his health progress, competitiveness, attitude, character as well as his skills.

Usually the Jags send the QB coach to these pro days.....I can only hope. :woohoo: :woohoo: :unsure:

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #60016 by Buc
Allow me this wlayton . . . . AM would be a huge step forward for the Jaguar Team.

There were a couple of folks that covered AM yesterday that I have great faith in. Some in the media like to play with the height factor, but somehow those guys/gals never come to grips with facts. Need we look any further at Super Bowl winning quarterbacks that are actually "shorter" than AM? So much BS in the press that serves no purpose other than "clicks".
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60018 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic G DAY
Won 3 of 4 in Jax. Seems to like it there.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60020 by Buc

TN Dawg wrote: Won 3 of 4 in Jax. Seems to like it there.

TN Dawg another huge accomplishment by a AM led UGA team. Ended what had become a serious problem with the gators.

Would definitely be a plus in moving the attendance needle up.

More
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds