Forum

G DAY

10 years 2 weeks ago #59970 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic G DAY
I saw TG limping a little but imo it wasn't serious...think he will be fine. NOW, I thought Turman looked good and has a ton of "upside" in that young man. Big back with explosive first 2-3 steps. Liked how he ran.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #59971 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G DAY
wlayton, many decisions to be made on the offensive side come fall.

AJ Turman will return to campus in top shape, as will Faton Bauta. That is their MO.

Noticed that Davin Bellamy's name was mentioned. Not going to be surprised to see Davin put his hand in the dirt also.

Keyon Brown, believe he will play as a freshman. He is all that.

wlayton see a lot of talent beginning to stack up on the defense, the kind of talent that Pruitt seems to want.

Another defensive player that we really purused, Lamont Gaillard. Many universities all over the country wanted Lamont. Another serious 2105 Class and this defense might be as the younger generation say . . . . sick. :)

Offensive line please . . . . :)

www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2214326/#lamont-gaillard

Edit: Would love to see Gaillard come to Athens and play on the offensive line. Great quickness on the snap. I can dream. Looks very good on the video above when playing offense. Of course, he also looks like Jernigan that playing in the middle for Pruitt at FSU. High draft choice this year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59972 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic G DAY
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: wlayton, TG missed several games this past season with that ankle problem. I know I'm just an old broken down veterinarian, but ankle problems have a way to become chronic. Joint mice in the joint itself are the common cause of this chronicity & many times the joint needs to cleaned out. Hope this is not the case with TG.
As aways GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh:

Member since 1999

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59973 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic G DAY

DawgDoc wrote: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: wlayton, TG missed several games this past season with that ankle problem. I know I'm just an old broken down veterinarian, but ankle problems have a way to become chronic. Joint mice in the joint itself are the common cause of this chronicity & many times the joint needs to cleaned out. Hope this is not the case with TG.
As aways GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh:

Yikes!!.......hope he just stubbed his toe in the game.

Will say though....why was he running the ball in the 4th qtr???????

PVBDAWG

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59975 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic G DAY
I will share this again, TG said he was to heavy last year wants to shed fat and add muscle

Bet there we be all kinds of work done to get this ankle business in the rear view mirror

Might be a tweak limp and not the ankle I searched and found no details think if it was anything big

skunks would be all over it Great to here from you DawgDoc gotta love Bubba Golf with your Bubba Shrimp and brew

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59976 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G DAY

Dawg With Style wrote: I wish somebody would help Ruimph out he's got the skills just fix that head.

Buc I've not been able to ride having to work when weather allows but riding mine to work Sunday

Dawg With Style, took me a while to find out what you mentioned in this post. Rumph at this point should not have a problem running routes, unless . . . .

Seems we had this same problem with another receiver that is now in the NFL and doing fine.

I agree with you, Rumph gets it together, we are for sure a much stronger unit. Crossed fingers. :)

dogbytesonline.com/loran-smith-ravens-go...-marlon-brown-81265/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds