Forum

G DAY

10 years 2 weeks ago #59943 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G DAY

ogredawg wrote: Can't say much as it is just Spring and controlled but I was not very impressed

Believe we still have "one problem".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59944 by Buc
Not really sure where this should be placed.

Thoughts?

www.thedawgbone.com/

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59945 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic G DAY
I wish somebody would help Ruimph out he's got the skills just fix that head.

Buc I've not been able to ride having to work when weather allows but riding mine to work Sunday

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59960 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic G DAY
Mason looked in control of offense, he didn't throw a pick. And he looked like he has a go to guy in Conley. And Bennett looked much better than last year it seemed. Gurley looked better than he did at end of season, not sure I'd say full throttle yet. And let me just say....Floyd is a BEAST!!! Look for big things from him this season!! Yes....d had plenty of flags....think the D has done a lot of growing and didn't really show a lot of sets other than what I would call just basic defense. They did have a couple of picks though! But all in all think it was a good warm up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• fire_dawg
  • fire_dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #59961 by Buc
Appears that some of the beat writers are having a hard time saying a lot about Faton Bauta. Reminds me of the thingy that was going on when AM and Metternburger were after the starting role. Also remember reading many, many quotes about AM not being the "man", Metternburger should get the job. The AJC and others were covered up with dislike for AM. How did that turn out?

Probably many or most have watched Jon Gruden with AM. After it was all over Gruden said . . . . in the five years that I have been doing this quarterback show, AM is the top quarterback I have sat with. Gruden said AM is going to make some team real glad they chose him. I also think that will be the case. Falcon fans might not like seeing AM playing for the Saints. Just saying.

Said above, beginning to see the press traveling down the same road. It is easy for all of us to have favorites, but the press sometimes takes it too far. Let the young men play, if all is the way it should be in Athens, best man should win.

It is a given that Hutson Mason is the starter in 2014. What some in the press are doing at this point is building a story line for the clicks that are so necessary for their survivial.

Do I have a favorite, yep. I also was the person that said over and over that AM was the man. Once in a "Blue Moon" I make the right guess . . . . :) Know what? The beat writers are also in the category of guessing, not sure for the right reasons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59962 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic G DAY

ogredawg wrote: Can't say much as it is just Spring and controlled but I was not very impressed

Just curious, I haven't seen any of the game, just read about it, what did you see that bothered you, or what didn't you see that would have impressed?

Offense is expected to be ahead of the defense at this point, correct?

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds