Forum

G DAY

10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #59978 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic G DAY

Buc wrote:

Dawg With Style wrote: I wish somebody would help Ruimph out he's got the skills just fix that head.

Buc I've not been able to ride having to work when weather allows but riding mine to work Sunday

Dawg With Style, took me a while to find out what you mentioned in this post. Rumph at this point should not have a problem running routes, unless . . . .

Seems we had this same problem with another receiver that is now in the NFL and doing fine.

I agree with you, Rumph gets it together, we are for sure a much stronger unit. Crossed fingers. :)

dogbytesonline.com/loran-smith-ravens-go...-marlon-brown-81265/

I think Rumph could be another MB.....you could see the talent in him last year. Was pretty surprised that he dropped a couple of balls Sat. He showed good hands when he's had the chance to get in the games.....if he can get focused, he could make some noise this year imo.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59981 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic G DAY
Had to slip this article into our board.

Regardless of who takes AM, and when he does start, and he will at some point, will be impossible for me to pull against AM.

AM is what the University of Georgia should be about.

My bet is AM picked up the tab for the sushi dinner. Know he bought a lot of ice cream when he was wearing the Red and Black.

onlineathens.com/sports/college-sports/2...are-georgias-pro-day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, averagedawg

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59982 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic G DAY

Buc wrote: Had to slip this article into our board.

Regardless of who takes AM, and when he does start, and he will at some point, will be impossible for me to pull against AM.

My bet is AM picked up the tab for the sushi dinner. Know he bought a lot of ice cream when he was wearing the Red and Black.

The book on AM other than Gruden's has him going in the fourth round and being a backup QB and spot starter. The "book" said size and arm is his downfall. We will see Buc....

thecountrynation.com

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59983 by Buc

ogredawg wrote:

Buc wrote: Had to slip this article into our board.

The book on AM other than Gruden's has him going in the fourth round and being a backup QB and spot starter. The "book" said size and arm is his downfall. We will see Buc....

Have read some of the same ogredawg. Think at this point it is probably somewhere in the late third or early fourth. The mental factor is going to get some of the scouts attention.

When Jon Gruden was in Tampa Bay, he was a hard ass on quarterbacks. Relentless. His strength is sizing up quarterbacks. Took Mark Richt's brother-in-law, without a big arm and not mobile to the Super Bowl.

Defensive lines are getting so good that I believe we are going to see some changes from the quarterback position. More moving pockets as once was the case in Kansas City many years back. Hank Stram was a master innovator.
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59984 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic G DAY
Thing about AM Buc is alot of the same was said about Brees and his lack of mobility, which they are not saying about AM.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59986 by Buc

ogredawg wrote: Thing about AM Buc is alot of the same was said about Brees and his lack of mobility, which they are not saying about AM.

Great point ogredawg. Noticed that AM said he will be "rolling out" and passing tomorrow. As far as arm strength, I sometimes get amused when I read what some of the "supposed experts" have to say about arm strength. Some of that going on now with Ramsey and Bauta.

If Jon Gruden says that AM is a NFL quarterback, take it to the bank. Not fond of the rest of Gruden's coaching and have said so, but quarterbacks, Jon knows.

Good pickup ogredawg, guess you are like AM, study the entire package. :)

More
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds