Forum

New Georgia Defense

10 years 2 weeks ago #59952 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Newca Georgia Defense
Have this feeling that all is not well between Richt and Matthews. I also align with Richt when it comes to a young man that seems to still want to wear the BMOC shield.

Read somewhere that Tray was not being allowed to speak with the press. Guess that was relaxed.

Do recall Richt and Bobo giving different opinions on Todd Gurley and the way he would be practicing in the Spring.

Easy for folks to get on a different page, especially when they have so many players to watch over.

As far as the Matthews statement, find it a bit hard to believe that Jeremy Pruitt had said that to him. If so, that would be going against all that has been said to us about "everyone" is on equal footing. Personally having some problems with Matthews, one of which is him "ripping off" the University of Georgia. What he did was not a good thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59955 by Buc
My post #25 in this thread I mentioned Richt and Bobo. Knew I had read something about the two of them on different pages. Bothered me, went looking and found this . . . .

From ogredawg's Thread, Post #1.

TOPIC: So what is it going to be
So what is it going to be 1 month 1 week ago #1

CMR has said Gurley will be limited in what he can do this spring. CMB has said he is going to push Gurley and needs him to LEAD. Well coaches which is it. Now is not the time to start stumbling and making excuses on the O side of the ball. Reminds me of the pre AM days when nothing but confusion was the norm on the O side of the ball. (sigh)

With that said we will now see if Theus is a Left Tackle, and if Hicks can learn to block, because we all know that Mason needs to have protection with his slow release and no legs...

On a good note the D seems fired up and happy. Time will tell...

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59958 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Newca Georgia Defense

Buc wrote: Have this feeling that all is not well between Richt and Matthews. I also align with Richt when it comes to a young man that seems to still want to wear the BMOC shield.

Read somewhere that Tray was not being allowed to speak with the press. Guess that was relaxed.

Do recall Richt and Bobo giving different opinions on Todd Gurley and the way he would be practicing in the Spring.

Easy for folks to get on a different page, especially when they have so many players to watch over.

As far as the Matthews statement, find it a bit hard to believe that Jeremy Pruitt had said that to him. If so, that would be going against all that has been said to us about "everyone" is on equal footing. Personally having some problems with Matthews, one of which is him "ripping off" the University of Georgia. What he did was not a good thing.

I have absolutely positively no sympathy for a thief. I can forgive a kid for smoking whacky weed or even having a gun with the numbers filed off. Stealing is a character flaw that doesn't go away and will come up again. Ill beotch at MR about this. Should have kicked all four of those guys off the team and out of the uga...

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #59959 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Newca Georgia Defense
Unlike the TM Thingy. TG and what CMB and CMR had going was to me was more like good cop bad cop

In the world of JIT logistics you learn not to promise the world unless you are holding

The deed. Under promise over deliver. Be a half hour early with a delivery you are a hero

Be half hour late looking to pay big fine and be placed on the Do Not Use Carrier List

Willing to give all concerned a pass. You have like how in the end the Beast was back

Just a sidebar. TG feels like he may have been playing to heavy last year wants to drop

A little weight and replace it with muscle. Going to work over the summer closer with

The diet staff

Go Dawgs!

More
10 years 1 week ago #59977 by Buc
Looking around and reading anything that I can my eyes to focus on . . . . Reading through the following article, one would think that grantham is all that. Reading the article, makes me wonder why he is not in demand to be either a NFL head coach or college head coach. Below is the BS that the media brings for all to read. Every program is guilty of the same.

So many holes in the article below.

www.gocards.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/todd_grantham_882032.html

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 1 week ago #59979 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Newca Georgia Defense

Buc wrote: Looking around and reading anything that I can my eyes to focus on . . . . Reading through the following article, one would think that grantham is all that. Reading the article, makes me wonder why he is not in demand to be either a NFL head coach or college head coach. Below is the BS that the media brings for all to read. Every program is guilty of the same.

So many holes in the article below.

www.gocards.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/todd_grantham_882032.html

Buc.......man, whoever wrote that article about CTG needs to get into politics and be the campaign manager for the next Rep. Presidential candidate.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds