Forum

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA

6 years 2 months ago #78205 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
Damned proud of these dawgs.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #78206 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
Proud of these dawgs.

But we went into the classic play not to lose in the entire 4th quarter.

And to give up that in overtime is just mind boggling.

Jim Chaney shit himself in the 4th quarter, tough pill to swallow.

More
6 years 2 months ago #78207 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
Good game dawgs!!! Can't beat Bama and refs at the same time. I'm going to leave it at that.

Go Dawgs!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
6 years 2 months ago #78208 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
Not going to place any blame. Great and successful season. Never ever thought we would be in that game, but did think we would win it.

To beat Bama you have to play aggressive offense for the entire 4 quarters and we did not. We got "out depthed" in the end.

thecountrynation.com

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #78209 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
I don't really feel like breaking down the X's and O's of the game. Maybe some time down the road. It was a great game, top to bottom - I'll just leave it at that. That type of game is the reason why we watch college football. I am not hanging my head this morning.

Congratulations to those Seniors. They will all live on in Bulldog history as some of the classiest, most loyal, mature, and genuine men this program has ever produced. Watching them play has been a true pleasure. They have set the bar high at this University. I'm truly going to miss seeing #27 and #1.

Congratulations to Coach Kirby Smart. What he has done with this program in two short years is beyond imaginable. What he is building is beyond imaginable. His time and this University's time is coming. Very soon. Congratulations to this coaching staff, yes Jim Chaney included, for what they've been able to do with these players.

I'll post more thoughts later, but one final thought in this thread....

Not that it cost us the game, by any means, but that officiating crew was a laughable joke last night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, dawgs_fans_dad

More
6 years 2 months ago #78210 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
very, very proud of this team.

I won’t say anything about the reasons we lost, because it’s unproductive and doesn’t change anything.

I will say that I know that we were not supposed to be at this point yet, programs going in the right direction, etc. etc..... but that was a tough loss to take.

you only get so many chances.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds