Forum

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA

6 years 3 months ago #78187 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
BTW - I think we've ALREADY played the second best team in the nation . . . and beat 'em.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #78188 by growl
Keep choppin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making plays will do the talking!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 3 months ago #78189 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
Great stuff thriller! I think we all here can relate. There’s been times today when I couldn’t hide my joy and pride and then times when I was so zoned out that everything around me was just a blur. I guess that comes with being a competitor and a fan. Either way I’m going to try my best to take it in and enjoy the moment no matter the outcome.

We’ve been chopping wood all season and boy it’s paid off! One more game and opponent in front of us, finish the drill DAWGS!

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

More
6 years 3 months ago #78190 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
0 turnovers penalties to a minimum we win

thecountrynation.com

More
6 years 3 months ago #78191 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA

ogredawg wrote: 0 turnovers penalties to a minimum we win

And flawless execution on special teams. I'm telling you, ST is going to be big in this game. Bigger than big.

More
6 years 3 months ago #78192 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
So here we are...the college football promised land. Man, does it feel good.

Got me thinking about the effort it took to get here. What will the stories tell when this night is over? I'm not sure I can answer that, but I'll tell you this: there are as many tangent tales to this season as there are scholarships, more if the truth be told.

Pretty easy to peg the emergence of Jake Fromm, the humility of Jacob Eason, the development of an oline so maligned early in the season, or the workhorse production of Chubb and Michel, or Hot Rod's determination to earn a scholarship. Those are the highlights, but I want to give a shout out to the other kids, the second stringers and practice squad players who dreamt of starting and who pushed the guy ahead of him to perform a little better.

This season represents synergy, the culmination of monumental effort that didn't always get recognition and accolades but which, vicariously, led to this night and this moment. Greatness isn't always about the guys in the spotlight. It requires a supporting cast, and Georgia had support in aces. Can't wait for kickoff, but I just wanted to say a little something for the guys putting in work for little recognition. I hope this night brings the reward they've earned.

Go Dawgs.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds