Forum

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA

6 years 3 months ago #78181 by DawgDoc
I don't like my gut feelings. I gave my tickets to the Sugar Bowl game in 1981 to two young ladies that worked for me & were in the vet college at UGA. Watched it on tv & didn't miss being there. I knew we would win that game, just can't say the same about tonight. May watch some "Mash" re-runs instead of the game, can't stand them to loose the BIG ONE. Sorry to be so negative. My gut just won out. Listened to the Rose Bowl game on radio in 1942 & we won. Watched the Sugar in 1980 & again we won. Just don't feel like it will happen tonight. Hope I'm wrong, believe me.
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! Just can't bear to watch.

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #78182 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
I used to at least watch the first quarter. If things were going the same old same old I would radio the rest of the way.

The radio is about 2 plays ahead of TV this year. It makes it very hard to radio/tv at the same time. I am having to TV without radio. UGH.

But this year the new Dawgs needing watching all the way to the end. That's a good thing. It all balances out.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, growl

6 years 3 months ago #78183 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ...GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
No surprise the heads are talking ........ no chance..... same heads that flapped their gums about SECG.....

and the Rose Bowl........ hmmmmm.....

Only ones that believe .....wear the Red and Black......

Everyone knows this team has talent ...... what they don't understand .... they also have a heart just as big....

Huge mistake to think this Dawg will roll over....

Ask the team from Norman.......

Axes sharpen .... Wolfpack waiting to roam the Benz....

Let's Do This

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, DAWGtm, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago #78184 by DAWGtm
This game should be a great one. Don’t see the hatred between the teams but mutual respect. One thing for sure Jake needs to make quick decisions I don’t see him having a lot of time to let plays develop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
6 years 3 months ago #78185 by growl
They need to keep doing what they have been doing all year "speak softly and carry a big stick"!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 3 months ago #78186 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY: ALABAMA VS UGA
I sure hope the Dawgs don't fall for the hype, mystique and reputation of Bama. If they do, they'll be beaten before they take the field. History won't help either team tonight. Neither will reputation or mascot. Playing with COMPOSURE and PHYSICALITY will win the day. Pick Bama's best pass rusher and run it RIGHT AT HIM. Pull Big Ben Cleveland around there and make him wonder what we've got against him. Beat on him and beat on him.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who has trouble listening to games like this. Sometimes I wonder if it means too much to me . . . and then I think . . .

NAAAAAAH!

Win or lose, there are 127 other teams who WISH they could play 'Bama tonight!

GOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!! Sic 'em!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, growl, sflanagan21

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds