Forum

From Athens- Bowl Game Day Thursday

7 years 4 months ago #75977 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Bowl Game Day Thursday
Guess it points to the fact that Nick Saban is a Head coach. Those under him and there have been many, seem to fit well as "coordinators".

While we are at it . . . . Cannot understand how the coaching talent of Sam Pittman cannot get more out of this group.

Eason . . . . Serious competition arriving in Athens from the Macon area. Say over and over . . . . difference in Washington State high school football and Peach State high school football.

Looking more and more like "Coach'em Up" has some holes in the term.

Cannot accept that our talent is as bad as they have appeared in 2016.

Special Teams?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #75978 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Bowl Game Day Thursday
Well I'm not going to say he can't grow into it, but grow into CKS must do.. because he's not there right now.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 4 months ago #75979 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic From Athens- Bowl Game Day Thursday
Also looking forward to getting somebody who can kickoff to the end zone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc, DAWGtm

More
7 years 4 months ago #75980 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic From Athens- Bowl Game Day Thursday

Wartdawg wrote: Stupid waste of a challenge.

Cost UGA their final TO AND THEY HAVE NO MORE CHALLENGES.

SMH

Trying to figure out how that happened. Surely someone was telling him to challenge? He wasn't going based on what he thought he saw I hope.

One of the worst challenges I've ever seen.

More
7 years 4 months ago #75981 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic From Athens- Bowl Game Day Thursday
Convinced now that Eason should take the majority of the snaps from the shotgun. That last drive should have finally proven to Chaney and Kirby that you CAN RUN from the shotgun

We are going to be a very good defensive team next year. 78, 3, and 6 are going to dominate next year.

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc

More
7 years 4 months ago #75982 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic From Athens- Bowl Game Day Thursday
:( :( :( :( CKS should not be allowed to coach a "Pop Warner" football team. May be a great DC but not a head coach. I really think Nick did most of the "D" calling anyway. He can recruit the world, but not coach. He acts lost on the side lines most of the time. Sorry, but that's my felling at the present time. The season is over thank God. Look for more of the same next Sept. It won't be long when the cries to fire CKS will ring out from the faithful. Special teams were terrible, no kick off in the end zone, tackling on kick offs was no where to be seen. Poor prep for this Bowl game right down the line. At least CMR won his game with a little class. The SEC took it's lumps this bowl season so far. Orgdawg agree with you 100%. Getting too old to keep waiting for next year, at 85yrs don't have much more time left on my "Bucket List". Guess I'm just OLD & TIRED!!!!!!!!!
Once more As always GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Member since 1999
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, ogredawg

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds