Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS

7 years 7 months ago #74798 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Win or lose it still will be part of our culture changing process...

HC and staff our prepping the footings to build on...

Monster recruiting class for 017 and beyond...

Building depth....by no means do we mail this game in

Both our lines have heard the noise and as I have

Said many times. You want to change the conversation

It has to be on the field... do know these dawgs can

Take a punch and regroup and come at you even harder

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74800 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
And this yd1 . . . .

Smart said he might be on the road at a game this year.

“I’ve actually considered going out as the head coach,” Smart said.

That comment is the "depth" of Coach Smart's conveying to us that he is "ALL IN".

Pouty, and others, listen to what Kirby is saying, not just you, all of us.

Would love to hear "anyone" step up and make a statement like the one made by Coach Smart in the article below.

First thing is this, in my opinion . . . . you have to want to "give back" to the university that now "wants" you to be "our leader".

Do I have a doubt that Coach Smart will give his absolute best to "us", that is "you and I". Nope, why would I believe differently?

There comes a time when a "roll call" is needed. McGarity saw the handwriting on the wall . . . . made what I believe to be a "solid decision".

Pulled from the article . . . .

Smart said he might be on the road at a game this year.

“I’ve actually considered going out as the head coach,” Smart said.

Comes a time when all of us . . . . Hard asses believe that something in Athens/Classic City is moving in the right direction. I for one, believe that.

Jeff is on the right path but, I do not sign Jeff Sentell"s pay check.

Something to be remembered by those that believe they have the upper hand . . . . walk slowly, but carry a big stick. Outlar and Bisher understood. Jeff Sentell carries a lot of weight with many that follow the Red and Black . . . . "closely".

Head Coach Kirby Smart and those that are on your staff . . . . It is not about "years" . . . . it is about "commitment". Realizing that you do not read sites, but you are the one "force" that has been missing for too many years, if "we" want "change" on the EAST SIDE OF SEC FOOTBALL. Sorry, have to apologize for shouting . . . . Had enough of the other "STUFF". . . .Tried hard to stay away from the "Bleeding Hearts" thingy . . . YOU THINK . . . . :whistle:

Have to say this . . . . many read this site, for a long time you have done that. Like pulling teeth . . . . however there is no pain if you post here. You might be surprised how well it goes.

www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/s...-recruiting-class-is
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74802 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
Buc,

Bingo. You are dead-on. That statement that Kirby made saying that he may go on the road shows obsessive passion for the goal of winning a national championship and establishing dominance for years to come. For him to go out there and lay eyes on recruits is huge. Someone is making good on his opening statement: I'm gonna be hands-on with the whole program.

Look at this: www.bulldawgillustrated.com/kirby-smart-hands-coach/

I can only imagine the impact that would have on a recruit as he jogs on the field and looks over to see CKS watching him on a Friday night.

This is how it's done.

I really do like Sentell.

If UGA lands Akers, the stable of backs in Athens would be absolutely off the chain. Keep an eye on EJ Price.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74805 by Buc
Slow start this morning SouthernDawg . . . . the party started early last night in my home. :whistle:

Following up on your last post, the link below bears out what you posted. Kirby Smart never gave up on Brian Herrien. Brian will not only reward Coach Smart for his efforts, we the FANS will be rewarded also. Rewarded many times in the coming years if he stays healthy.

Smart and Company are creating a "positive force" in Athens, and for many of us, a welcome sight and "relief".

:)

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/...herrien_1019380.html

More
7 years 7 months ago #74806 by Buc
DWS . . . . All ok with you? You are missed.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74807 by Buc
And this . . . . :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds