Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

7 years 7 months ago #74625 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
thriller you know, as does growl. None on this board "waver" a lot when it comes down to the "absolute".

What makes Dawgs.com special is what has happened in the "beginning" of this thread. All of us are after the "same thing".

Allow me this . . . . If "we" come out tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. and play our butts off and the game somehow slips away, not going to come here as I do more than any member that posts and beat this group up.

Sometimes I wonder if some buy into all myself and others want is to understand we wanted "change". sadlerdawg never let up and that goes back years. Sometimes it seems like a "handicap" to have been around so long and, try to explain why and where old folks stand. None on this board chose when they would be born . . . . All of us that have been around for a while just want to be "heard". My mind, nothing wrong with that.

thriller, I read every word that you post here. Check with Boss, I have never put you down, I appreciate you taking a stand on many threads. You said to me several years back "while we often do not agree, we can agree to get along". Never forgot that my friend. Yes, I do have a "vault". ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74626 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Talk about screwing up, I added the question about the QB as an after thought. Curiosity got me

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 7 months ago #74627 by Buc

growl wrote: Talk about screwing up, I added the question about the QB as an after thought. Curiosity got me

Chief, I don't think you "screwed up" . . . . know you didn't. The "after thought" was a good thought. Bet this . . . . those "not shy" will have volumes to say at some point in the game, during and after.

growl, it was time for "change" in Athens, "our football team". You do not need to recount what you opened with, my opinion. Those with a set of "brassies" will speak to the game, not the "position" . . . . unless ?

This old dawg goes into every game hoping for the best. Not past understanding that the "bad folks" might have an upper hand.

"Change" means so much to me sir. I have a lot of "stuff" from the Tigers "back and forth". Film and chirping by the media. Know others on Dawgs.com cannot spend the time to do that. I earned that right, and will continue to do that.

Question for SouthernDawg . . . . Have to believe that you either watched the Houston/Cincinnati game in the stadium or on television last night. What?
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74628 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Hey Buc,

No, I was at the office late last night trying to get a project ready to go out this morning and didn't get a chance to watch it. However, two colleagues (both who are UC alum) went to the game and were looking for the nearest watering hole downtown to drown their sorrows after the game. I saw the highlights (or in UC's case - the low lights) and Houston manhandled the Bearcats. I told the guys at work this was gonna happen and they didn't disagree. One of the stats I always pay attention to is time of possession and Houston held the ball for 37 minutes and 43 seconds to UC's 21 minutes 42 seconds. That almost always tells the story of a ball game and it sure did this one. UC has never been the same since Brian Kelly screwed them and went to Notre Dame. The natives around here are still pissed about that. Houston is offering Herman a $5M bonus if he ever gets them into a power 5 conference. I don't think he'll last at UH long enough to get that bonus before Auburn, LSU, or A&M swoops in to pick him up after this season. Sorry Houston, thems the breaks.

Regarding the UGA game tomorrow, I'm pretty beat tonight so I'll put my pre-game predictions down tomorrow morning when I have my early morning cup of battery acid and can think clearly. Its been a long week.

Early prediction from me on the QB situation is that we're gonna see a very similar QB rotation as last week. Eason gets the start, but Lambert comes in during 4 minute drills. Now that we're getting into our SEC schedule, as I said last week, it's nearing time to pick a horse and stick a saddle on him for good, bad, or indifferent.

More tomorrow morning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74629 by Buc
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74633 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Chief.....not a screw up at all... Learned years ago only

Dumb question is the one not asked..

JE had his best game coming off the bench..... And not

Starting....did same in G game...however has to put big boy Pants on at some point....

Going to be traveling until close to game time...

Check in then..... Passion ....everyone here knows

How I relate to that word....leave us practice decorum this

Week,,,, season way to young to be gassing head gaskets

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds