Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74618 by growl
GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU was created by growl
Thought I'd start this early, I believe there is a lot to say. Hope we're ready! Who starts at QB?

GO DAWGS!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74620 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

growl wrote: Thought I'd start this early, I believe there is a lot to say. Hope we're ready! Who starts at QB?

GO DAWGS!!!!!GATA

Chief, hope this is a fair question . . . . . Why not start with who you think should start and why? My bet is that will "open the conversation" Shipmate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago #74621 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Buc, you've seen enough post from me to know where I stand,but will say it again JE needs to play.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago #74622 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
I would like to read other opinions on this board, though - honestly - I don't really care who STARTS the game at QB - if the O-Line responds to the insults it absorbed this week (and EARNED), I think we'll be okay. That said, I would start Eason because of this, from Larry Fedora:

Can you talk about your prep for Lambert and Eason coming in? Which quarterback you faced and once it became Eason what you thought of him?
“We prepared the same way for either one because we didn’t know which one was going to play. There was no way of knowing. You saw it open up a bit more when Eason was in the game. It gave us some issues, also. But both quarterbacks did a nice job. I didn’t evaluate either one of them but both of them are quality guys and both of them did what they need to do to win a football game. That was all that mattered.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago #74623 by Buc
This post is nothing more than a post . . . .

I believe that Eason will start, will not be upset if he does not. I say that for this reason . . . .

If I believe in Smart and Company and cannot go with "their" choices at every position, then I have to question why "we" made a coaching change.

Head Coach Kirby Smart will do what he believes to be the best move for UGA. This is not personal with Kirby, it is all about UGA Football, you and I both understand that.

Back to the question about the quarterback position . . . . The quarterback will be only as good as those that protect "them".

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago #74624 by Buc

growl wrote: Buc, you've seen enough post from me to know where I stand,but will say it again JE needs to play.

Not being ugly growl.

"Play or Start".

I say that for this reason . . . . This board and others have been on our knees wanting to hire Kirby Smart, goes back before hiring grantham. Kirby is here.

Now what? "Wrapper talk or Smart decisions"?

All of us on Dawgs.com know "some" about football. Head Coach Kirby Smart is with this group of players every day. I hope we made the right choice. I hope it does not take a "long time", been through that, as have you.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds