Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74645 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
PS- I haven't lost faith in JE, I've never had a whole lot but even Stevie Wonder can see how high his ceiling is and if it all comes together for the kid he will be a very good one for us. BUT and this is a BIG BUT, we have an absolute stud coming in next year with Fromm and as Buc has said and I completely concur with, he has a lot of fire in him just as AM does and that goes a very long way when you're the man under center, along with all of that talent, Fromm could be the total package we've been looking for...

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74646 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Flanagan, richt is doing well because he has changed his coaching style and is doing what most people wished he would have done here. grantham is doing well because he is a good DC, but he was neutered by richt.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74647 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Oh, and by the way....

night game, fridge full of beer...I'm just going to go ahead and make my preemptive apology to anyone I may offend tonight.. :evil:

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74648 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
It also helps when you have a pretty good QB too, Kaaya is a good one. But yea I hear ya about Richt. As far as Grantham goes I'm impressed with what he's been doing at Louisville the past 2 plus years. I was big on Wiggins when he was in HS and I was hoping to see big things from him with the Dawgs. Unfortantly he is a lockdown corner doing work for Grantham and not us! Harvey-Clemons is looking solid too. I always root for ex Dawg players that are playing on other teams even if they were knuckle heads and got kicked off the team. Love watching Crowell carry the rock for the Browns too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74649 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

sadlerdawg wrote: Flanagan, richt is doing well because he has changed his coaching style and is doing what most people wished he would have done here. grantham is doing well because he is a good DC, but he was neutered by richt.

Truth . . . . ^ ^ ^ ^
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74650 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
I always liked Grantham, but his coaching style and demeanor was completely incompatible with Richt. I saw his defense "come of age" in the first half of the SEC Championship game against LSU and I knew that he was a good DC. But he was on a choke collar with Richt and they went together about like oil and water.

Not much different than CMR and Jeremy Pruitt - but that's for another day. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds