Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

7 years 7 months ago #74675 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Maybe Solomon Kinley in the second half. Get a push!

Kudos to Eason and McKenzie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74676 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

Wartdawg wrote: Things I'm tired of:

Our O-Line. and hearing about our O-line. I've heard for years that these guys will be good.. things have changed.. so and so is a beast...

Nah... sorry. I'm not buying that swamp land any more. S&C? Not with this bunch... these guys are soft.

Chigbu - I've seen him drop as many as he has caught, and I'm probably being generous.

Kickoffs... Tired of seeing our kickoffs land at the 12 yard line.

Running the ball is supposed to be out strength, but this is just sad. I would ask that Kirby chew that arse at halftime, but I'm not sure it will make a difference. We don't need asses chewed... we probably just need different asses.

Can't disagree with any of this.

Hopefully Kirby can get the recruits on the o-line that we need.

Bc I like you, am tired of seeing us have a subpar line. Smart and Pittman have their work cut out for them.

And it just seems like every team we play against has a kicker that can kick it 7 yards into the end zone on kickoffs, and we just can't. It baffles me honestly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, DAWGtm, SouthernDawg, growl, sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74677 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Just a thought here. Chubb is a beast and I'm one of his biggest fans but with this garbage o line not giving him any holes maybe we should get him the ball on some toss sweeps and let Herrien run up the gut. The reason I say that is because Herrien hits the hole a bit quicker than Chubb and just maybe that split second faster first step could generate some yards behind this shitty o line.

Thank God we have I Mac or this would be ugly right now! Eason has made some very great tosses but has also missed on some easy ones. But he is without a doubt playing a lot better, learning and growing up!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74678 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

sflanagan21 wrote: Just a thought here. Chubb is a beast and I'm one of his biggest fans but with this garbage o line not giving him any holes maybe we should get him the ball on some toss sweeps and let Herrien run up the gut. The reason I say that is because Herrien hits the hole a bit quicker than Chubb and just maybe that split second faster first step could generate some yards behind this shitty o line.

Thank God we have I Mac or this would be ugly right now! Eason has made some very great tosses but has also missed on some easy ones. But he is without a doubt playing a lot better, learning and growing up!!

I say over and over - 2016 is NOT our championship year. But at least we are getting Eason a LOT of experience, that he will take full advantage of next year.

The O-line? Right now they are sucking. Manhood has been questioned, and it's looking bad for the boys right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

More
7 years 7 months ago #74679 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Freshman mistake, never saw that speed in Washington HS.

Briscoe is freaking garbage!

More
7 years 7 months ago #74680 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Agree... Gotta try and hit the edge because the middle is just getting collapsed.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds