Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU

7 years 6 months ago #74730 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Agree about Briscoe, but this kid needs to up his football IQ quite a bit.

He should not have needed to be tackled. As soon as he had posession of that ball he should have curled up in the fetal position and went straight to the ground.

His teammates damneared knocked the ball out of his hands trying to get him to the ground as he seemed to be fighting for extra yardage against them. Scared the bejeebus out of me.

One more positive... some of the INT's were gifts, but how about the play by Quincy? That was one helluva an interception. Flat out incredible catch.

Another note... Palmer last night announcing that game with Musburger.. lord he was insufferable.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #74731 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Palmer referring to Eason as Lambert on one of the passes to the "Human Joy Stick". Never closes his mouth, was actually beaten out on the ESPN rating list by David Pollack. Damn gator. ;)

David Pollack on the rise, going to be successful off the football field. Heck of a player on the field.

Believe the coaching staff will remind Briscoe on the "need too's". Smart will leave no stone unturned. Enjoyed watching Smart get in the middle of the defensive players and coach them yesterday. That shows me that the coaches are together, defensive coordinator Mel Tucker doing the same thing. There are some bright spots my friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago #74732 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
The biggest positive I've noticed is the level of fight in these pups. It would have been very easy to lay down last night but they kept grinding
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, gillette, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74733 by Buc
Not for me to tell or suggest this but . . . .

Believe we are a better offensive line with #77 Isaiah Wynn playing left tackle. Not as big as some want, but his footwork and speed are much better than #72 Tyler Catalina's. Tyler has the size to play guard and the strength. Tyler would not stand a chance to be drafted by the NFL as a left tackle. JMHO. Not making out the lineup, just watching what is happening on the left side. Would not be surprised to see that change.

Ole Miss comes "fast" off of the edge.

More
7 years 6 months ago #74734 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MIZZOU
Just watching the highlights as I did not see the game. Fourth down td pass for the lead. Fumble recovery on the fifty to end the game. That last fumble was a strange looking play. Number 24 missed the tackle but knocked ball loose. If he didn't loose ball he had some running room. Kirby thought what I'm saying. Watch the clip on ESPN and you will see a wtf look on his face.

Anyhow, a good win on a game that could have gone the other way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74735 by Buc

DAWGtm wrote: The biggest positive I've noticed is the level of fight in these pups. It would have been very easy to lay down last night but they kept grinding

DAWGtm, I believe that the players have bought into the "Smart Way", often referred to as the "Georgia Way". In the recent past, personally have had some problems with the way the "Georgia Way" was being mishandled.

Once the Indoor Practice Facility is up and running, have to believe as Coach Pruitt said, recruiting becomes much easier. This old dawg is still on board with the changes that Coach Pruitt made while in Athens. Pruitt was serious about the Red and Black. Did not back up to get his check. Actually opened some eyes on his way of coaching. Previous head coach is employing Pruitt's methods in Miami now. Fact.

Watched Saban approach Pruitt on the sideline yesterday, had something to say, also saw Pruitt look directly into Saban's eyes, did not duck his head as the offensive coordinator often does. Bet this, Nick Saban likes that approach, knows he has a great defensive coordinator in Pruitt. The two of them will probably remain together as long as Saban chooses to coach in Tuscaloosa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gillette, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds