7 years 7 months ago #74380 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
I'll be back for in depth analysis tomorrow...time to celebrate adult style

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74381 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Nice to play to win and not give up. Work in progress and a ways to go on both sides of the ball. D is still young and our cover guys played lights out especially deep. Still need work to contain the edge and pressure the QB. This UNC offense is just a shadow of what it was last year. Some good offensive teams still to play overall the team gets a B because the running game once again carried us.

thecountrynation.com

More
7 years 7 months ago #74382 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Well played game on both sides. Think I remember one turnover. Uga was a little better, but still a game that could have gone either way.

Couple of tough calls against unc. The second pass interference. The ineligible down field/unsportsman/safety kinda hurt.

Chubb was great.

Good game to watch.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74383 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
We never got a call late when CMR was here. Tonight, anything that was 50-50 went our way. Maybe Kirby has brought a new mojo.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74384 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
As great as he was, Chubb still looked like a guy who was half a step off what he was before the injury.

That's pretty scary for our opponents as he will only get better as that knee gets even stronger and his confidence in it continues to grow.

I don't want to be negative, but Eason better grow up quick. Lambert showed again he just doesn't
have it. Eason showed he does have it, but still has a way to go catching up with the speed of the game at this level and gaining experience.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
7 years 7 months ago #74385 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
I'd like to see more tight end passes...think that would help Eason get into a rhythm.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sflanagan21

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds