Forum

GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA

7 years 6 months ago #74297 by growl
GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA was created by growl
HOT DIGGITY DAWG, its finally here. Pad popping, head knocking, smash mouth football. Time to lay it on the line Coach Smart, we're all ready to see Coach Chaney and Coach Tucker and Coach Pittman in action. I can feel the excitement building from here and we are still twenty hours to game time.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago #74298 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Finally
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago #74299 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
I would like to apologize ahead of time to my family and neighbors for the language I am likely to use. Let the heartburn begin. Go Dawgs.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago #74300 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
I go into the opening game feeling entirely different than other years. There will be some answers to questions that many of us have wanted since the change over.

Quite frankly, I don't know what to expect.

Go Dawgs, weather will not be a factor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #74301 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Finally. We're here. Football.

Up here in the Queen City, the first feel of fall has arrived just in time to coincide with the best sports Saturday of the year. Having the morning cup of coffee, waiting for GameDay to start, enjoying the crisp air.

This is as excited as I've been for Georgia football as I can recall in a long, long time.

I may differ a bit from Buc in that there are some things I do expect. Rather than making this post too long, I've probably elaborated on those points of what I expect over the last nine months.

Can't wait to see it. Lots of chores to get done before the game. See ya'll at 5:30. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 years 6 months ago #74302 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
I stood outside around dusk last night looking at all the pine-straw on the ground. I looked up at sunset and noticed how it had given the sky that familiar orange glow. A slight breeze came about and for the first time in many, many weeks, there was a tiny hint of cool air on the edge of that wind.

At that moment, I knew it was time. It was here.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds